Part 11

Y/n POV

       "Let her go!" I weakly looked up and saw Felix and the others standing there. I gave them a reassuring smile as the guys who were once looking at me turned around and faced Felix and the others. "Lee Felix. What a surprise." He crossed his arms and walked in front of the guys who were standing in front of him. "Suho, I said, let her go" his voice had gotten progressively deeper as he spoke with more annoyance and anger.

"Or what?" Felix stepped closer, "or else I'm going to put a bullet straight into your head, After I do the same to the others." He was starting to scare me. I had never seen Felix like this before. "And you think you can do that how?" Suho had stepped closer to him as well, now they were just inches apart, both glaring in each others eyes. "Why can't I? I will do anything to protect the people I love and care for."

"I'll tell you why you can't" Suho leaned in closer to Felix's ear and whispered something that was too inaudible for me to hear. All I saw was Felix's shocked reaction that soon turned to rage as he punched him straight across the face. I was confused as well as angry. What had he told him to make him so mad. "Felix-" I got cut off by the guy named Baekhyun putting a piece of tape over my mouth. I shot daggers into his eyes as he just playfully shrugged and walked back over to wall he was leaning on as he watched the others fight.

I quietly watched as the guys who were once standing there glaring at each other, now had a knife on each other's throats. I started to tear up. I couldn't stand the sight of the guys I cared for most get hurt.

After 10 minutes of holding back tears and silently watching the fight, it finally ended. Chan had successfully knocked out Xiumin and Lay, and was now helping Minho as he fought Chanyeol, Kai and D.O. As they were fighting, Jisung and Hyunjin were fighting Chen and Sehun. Baekhyun on the other hand was still just leaning on the wall as Chan, Minho, Jisung, and Hyunjin, knocked out the other guys onto the floor.

I felt useless. I wanted to fight as well but I knew that wasn't possible as I still had my hands and feet tied up. Just when I was about to slump back into my chair, Baekhyun came over and took of the tape. "Be quiet" he whispered just loud enough to where I could only hear him. He was quick to untie me while Suho was looking away. "I don't like it when people order us around. Especially when it's about innocent people. Sit here, I don't want anyone to get hurt anymore." I was shocked. Why was he being so nice to me?

He walked over to where Felix and Suho were standing and stood in between them as he took their knives away, throwing them to the ground. "I know you both don't actually want to hurt each other, or have anyone else get hurt, so please just stop it. I don't want this ending in death." Felix just glared at him. "He kidnapped Y/n" he took a step forward now looking at Baekhyun. "Per, someone else's orders. Not our own. And trust me when I say this, none of us wanted to kidnap or harm her, why do you think she doesn't have even a scratch?" I saw Felix look into my eyes as I gave him a small reassuring smile.

He dropped his guard a bit as he back away from them. "Help them" Felix ordered the guards to help the other members of EXO stand up. "Why would someone order you to kidnapp Y/n, and why did you mention our father?" I shot my head towards Chan as he had now stepped towards Suho. "

"Bang Ji Hoon, had hired us to kidnapp Y/n. He said something along the lines of, 'she's the only one capable of running my gang' or something." I was in utter shock. My father was running a gang? Since when? Did Chan know? By the look on his face, he didn't seem surprised. Did he really know and not tell me? I stood up remembering that I wasn't tied up anymore and weakly walked over to Chan using him as a leaning post so I didn't wall over. Everyone seemed confused as to how I got up. Everyone except for Baekhyun that is.

"How did you-" Chan began but I cut him off. "Did you just say my father had a gang? Since when?" I was rally confused. What else had he been keeping from me? "He said ever since his wife died. He went on this whole rant about how someone had killed his wife so he went 10 years later and killed them and that was the start of all of it." I was in utter shock, and as I felt my eyes begin to water I snapped out of it as stepped closer. "Who was this person he had killed?"

"I didn't catch a name but the surname was Lee. He said that he meant to kill just the Husband since he thought the wife and child was out, but the child was actually with the wife's friend and the wife was in the house with the husband as he set the home on fire. After that he just passed out drunk and that was the end of the conversation." I wasn't even surprised anymore. It all seemed to fall into place, where he was working, why he was always stressed and drinking, and why Chan had ran away.

       I looked towards Felix and saw his face that was now pale and shaken up. "Felix are you alright?" When I said that, he began to back up but ended up bumping into Jeongin who came down with seungmin and Changbin. Changbin was holding his leg as he leaned up against seungmin who was making sure he didn't fall. I reached my hand out towards him to try and comfort whatever made him shook up but he just shook my hand away.

      "Felix? What's wrong?" Jisung walked over towards Felix and tried to put his hand on his shoulder but he just pushed it off again. "Did he say where all of this happen?" Was all he asked, "I'm guessing it was in Australia since that was where he was living at with Y/n and Chan at the time." He started to shake his head. "No, it can't be" I was confused as to why he was acting like this. "Felix, answer me, what's wrong?"

        I was getting more annoyed than confused now. "I think your father killed my parents."