Part 10

We got all of our weapons and went to the van leaving Jeongin in the security room. We all put in our ear pieces and headed to the mansion EXO stayed at. Seungmin parked the car close to the side of the house near the back in the shadows so they wont know that we were there. I went around to the front making sure everyone had a silencer on their gun. We took out the guards at the front before they were able to notify anyone that we were here. "wait" I looked inside of each window to see if I was able to see anyone. I saw two guards standing at the entrance of the building. I let the other two know and we quietly entered thanks to Jeongin who had already taken the cams down.

After we had taken out all of the guards at the front area of the house, We made our way towards the living area where the basement entrance was at. "Felix!" Jeongin yelled in the ear piece making us all rip the mic out of our ear. "What?!" I whisper yelled to the younger who had just screamed into my ear. "Changbin Just got shot! I ordered Max to bring him back to the van where Seungmin is so he can patch him up" I sighed and looked at the others who had heard the whole thing. "Alright, make sure he gets healed correctly, I don't want to loose anyone."

I had started to panic. Our best fighter had just gotten shot, and we were going up against the 2nd biggest gang. Sure, we were still top gang, but I still couldn't help but get worried.

"Are we good to go down?" I asked Jeongin who was still surveilling. "Yes, Hyunjin and Minho will be right down with you, they are just fighting off some low level guards." I nodded my head to the others and signaled to them to follow me as I quietly went down the steps so they couldn't hear us coming. The basement had a series of hallways, all going in different directions. It was like we were in an actual labyrinth. "Jeongin lead the way"

       "Turn left here, then walk straight and take another left then the room she's in will be the 3rd door on the right. And Felix," I hummed in response as I lead the way to the room, "there are 2 guys outside, They look to be just guards so be ware. All 9 of them are in the room with Y/n. Suho is talking to her but the others are just standing behind him." I nodded even though he probably couldn't see me

      We walked down the endless corridors and finally we reached the doors. Jisung took out his knife and stabbed one of the guys in the neck while Chan did the same. I pointed my gun at the door as Chan kicked it open. "Let her go!"