Part 14

Its been about a week and our plan has been going the way we wanted. Ateez has been giving my father false information to keep him in the dark about what was really going on, and I have been getting better at fighting and being a better shot. Tomorrow was the day we met up with my father, and It was keeping me up.

As I laid on my bed I looked at my clock and saw the time said '2:15am' I had to get up early since we planned to meet up with him at 9am. The plan was, I was to wait outside with Seungmin and Jeongin till One of the people in Ateez' group came and got me. I was going to be tied up with a blindfold to make it look realistic. When I was to be handed over to my father, minho will shoot him and I would be untied, and unblindfolded so I can get away and up to my post so I can help Minho. Then the others who would be waiting at the entrance will bust in and start helping us as Jeongin gave us instructions.

None of us were to kill my father but anyone else we were free to kill. Once they were all taken down, we would put him into the van with the guards and they would bring him to the police station, while Seungmin would make the report and Hyunjin would send all of the evidence.

      After a while of tossing and turning I gave up on trying to fall asleep. I got up headed towards the door of my room, and opened it reviling a tired Felix walking past. I left the room, jogging in order to catch up with him. "Couldn't sleep?" He jumped, startled at the sound of my voice, but soon calmed down as he spoke.

      "Yea, I've been up all night reviewing the plan." He lightly smiled as we reached the kitchen. He poured both him and I a drink of water and sat next to me on the stool. "Why couldn't you go to sleep?" He turned towards me as I looked down at my hands that were wrapped around the glass.

      "Just overthinking. That's all". I gave him a reassuring smile and chugged down the glass of water. "I have a question" Felix gave me a hum in response, "what did Suho whisper to you?" He just stared into the distance facing the window above the sink. "He said he knew how my parents died. But then he told you guys so there's not much need in digging into what he whispered to me. Plus now we know that my parents most likely killed your mom, and then years later he killed my parents all while running a gang."

I just made an 'Oh' face and drank the rest of my water. "I'm going to try and sleep, you should try to aswell, we have a busy day tomorrow." I smiled giving him a quick peck on his cheek and patted his shoulder then walked up the stairs.

Closing the door to my bedroom, I walked to my bed and laid down as the warmth of my bedsheets consumed me.

A second later I felt the other side of the bed sink as a presence was visible behind me. The presence crawled into the bed and pulled me closer to them so my back was now against their chest.

Immediately I knew that it was Felix.

     Heat rushed up my face and my heart started to beat a thousand miles an hour. I smiled as the thought of Felix laying next to me was comforting some how.

       I woke up to the feeling of someone shaking me. "Wake up, it's time to get ready" remembering what day it was I opened my eyes and saw Felix standing there on the side of the bed, wearing an all black outfit.

(The outfit looked like this)

        I lazily got out of bed stretching and smiled towards Felix who was now standing right in front of me

I lazily got out of bed stretching and smiled towards Felix who was now standing right in front of me. "Good morning to you too" he Kissed my forehead and backed up, "ill leave now and let you get ready" he smiled on last time as he walked out of my room, shutting the door behind him.

I walked over to my closet and picked out an outfit, then immediately went to my bathroom and got into the shower. After about 25 minutes I was done getting ready.

         As I walked towards the living room I could hear the chaos getting louder and louder with each step. When I walked Into the room, everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me with a smile.

     "Oh, Y/n, You ready?" I smiled back to them and nodded my head and walked past them, going to the kitchen to grab a piece of bread and walking back out to the living room. 

   "We should go now, it's already 8" we all agreed with Chan. Seungmin grabbed the keys, then walked out to the van, The guards followed us and each got into their own van and we drove off headed towards the location where we would meet Ateez and my father at.

  Hey everyone, I usually don't leave author notes but I just wanted to say that I would love to hear some feed back from y'all on the story and if you like it or not! So please don't be a ghost reader, and leave a few comments!

  I hope you liked the episode, and have a good night/day!

BYE!!!