Part 6

As we were training I kept getting cut by Jisung's knife, I didn't care though because I knew that he didn't mean it, plus its just training. Soon I finally got a hit on him with my knife. I cut him in the leg with the sharp part of my knife. He dropped to the floor holding his leg with his hands. "Are you okay?!" I held out my hand to help him up and he grabbed it and I pulled him up. "I'm fine." I helped him walk over towards the bench area and he sat down.

Seungmin came in with a med kit just then, "How did you know to come?" I asked, "Each new member has done this to him at one point in their training." Jisung took off his shirt revealing abs and a bunch of old scars. "That must have hurt," I said to Jisung who looked like he was in pain. "It's bearable since it's happened so much." He said back. My heart hurt knowing that these people might get seriously hurt at some point in their lives and not recover from it, especially Chan.

        Felix walked into the room, "Follow me." I looked at Jisung but he just shrugged his shoulders. I followed Felix all the way to the training room. "Here," He handed me hand wraps and helped me put them on after he put on his. "Today I am going to teach you self-defense. Just do as I say and follow along." He showed me a couple of self-defense moves then told me to try them on him. He went to hit me but I was quick to respond and I defended myself perfectly whilst knocking Felix onto the ground.

He held his shoulder as if it was in pain. "Are you okay?" I held my hand out for him but instead of taking it and getting up he grabbed it and dragged me down to where he was on top of my pinning me to the floor. I felt something weird in my stomach. Something that I've never felt before. He got up then held his hand up and I took it and he helped me off the floor. "Never let your guard down just because someone got hurt." He said while adjusting his hand wrap.

~~~

       After about 30 minutes we were both getting tired. "Diners done," He said. "How do you know?" 'that was a stupid question,' I thought to myself. "Well, Bangchan just texted me that dinner was done." 'Yup, Definitely a stupid question' I thought to myself once more. I walked to my room and got into the shower so when I eat I didn't smell like sweat. after I was done I put on comfy clothes and went downstairs to where everyone was at and I sat down and ate in silence. "You took a while," Hyunjin said as I was swallowing my food. "I didn't want to eat covered in sweat," I said back with a mouth full of food. Everyone just talked and ate while I sat there quietly observing everything, trying to get to know everyone.

         after I was done I put my food in the sink and started to walk back to my room. "Where are you going?" Felix asked as I was walking away, "To my room, where else?" I shot him a look that said 'why ask such a stupid question' and I walked away. He just sat there staring at me in disbelief. when I reached my room I took out a piece of paper and a pen and started to draw. I wasn't a very great drawer but it did help me to pass the time whenever I was bored and didn't want to go on my phone. After about 2 hours it was already 9:30pm.

         There was a knock at my door just then. "Come in" Felix walked in my room. "I just wanted to let you know that we are going to be talking with Jay Park tomorrow. You are welcome to come watch, only if you are comfortable with it." I thought about it for a while before coming up with my answer. "I'll join you"