Part 12

"I think your father killed my parents"

I didn't know what to say, none of us did. "I'll talk about it later, when we get back home." he was still pale and sick looking. "You guys better get back, Felix isn't looking too well, and I'm pretty sure you all aren't going to be comfortable staying here all night." Suho began to walk up the stairs and We all followed him up. Looking around he just shook his head. "Seriously, all of them? I'm going to need new guards now" he sighed and walked us out of the house and to our van.

"Take care guys, I hope we talk more." Chan was the last in to get into the car. Seungmin was driving as always and Changbin sat in the front next to him. I sat in the middle seat all the way in the back next to Hyunjin and Jeongin. In front of us was Chan, Felix, and Jisung. Minho had squeezed his way onto the seat next to Jisung so now all of the were squished together. It was quite funny to be honest, but the atmosphere wasn't.

The ride home was quiet, but not at all awkward. There was a heavy feeling in the air as Felix was just looking into the window in front of him since he was sitting in the middle between Chan and Jisung.

When we got home we all went to our rooms, as we were all exhausted. I got into my room and went into my bathroom, taking a long shower and changing into some Nike pros and the T-Shirt Felix had given me the first night I came here. As I sat on my bed and put my phone on charge I heard a knocking at my door. Getting up and walking over to the door, opening it, I saw Felix.

"Y/n, Can I talk to you?" He looked down at the shirt I was wearing and a small chuckle escaped his lips. I tilted my head in confusion but decided to let it go. "Sure"

I sat down in the chair that was across from his desk once he unlocked the door and let me in. I expected him to just sit in chair behind his desk but instead he ended up sitting in the chair next to me. I turned around in the chair so I was now facing him. "What did you want to talk about?" I was extremely tired and just wanted to go to sleep but I didn't want to be rude and say no to him.

"I wanted to say sorry. If it wasn't for my parents your mom would have never been-" I cut him off by placing a hand on his cheek. "It's not your fault. You were just a baby, you obviously couldn't have stopped your parents." I giggled as he looked down, "thank you" I tilted my head like a confused puppy, "for what?" He looked me in the eyes as he held both of my cheeks, my hand falling down at the same time. Instead of a reply, he smashed his lips on mine.

I was shocked at first but ended up melting into it. He pulled the chair closer to his as he put one hand on the back of my head deepening the kiss.

We pulled away, a smile creeping up on my face. "Bang Y/n. I like you." I smiled like an idiot and pecked him on the lips quickly. "I like you too Lee Felix." I continued to look him in the eye as he took my hand in his. "I know we still have a lot to figure out right now, but Bang Y/n, will you go out with me?" I nodded my head like crazy and pecked him on the lips once more.

"I'll let you sleep now. You look tired" he got up and turned away, walking towards the sliding door, and opened it revealing a bedroom that had an en suite. I got up land followed him into the room and laid on his bed. "Your Beds comfy." I heard him laugh as he went into his bathroom with clothes in his hands. "I know, that's why i bought it" I rolled my eyes while smiling at the same time.

    A few minutes passed and a wet haired Felix walked out wearing a pair of black basketball shorts and a plain black T-Shirt. I couldn't help but keep looking at his hair. He noticed and I immediately looked away, blushing. As he walked towards the bed I turned around so my back was facing him. I felt the bed dip and the covers rise and fall as he slipped in next to me. I turned back around and saw that his face was just a few inches away from mine.

      "Good night" he kissed my forehead, and turned the lamp off that was illuminating light to the entire room. "Good night." I said softly and snuggled up closer to him and fell asleep shortly after.

     This is just a filler chapter, I hope you liked it! And thank you all so much for 337 reads! I really appreciate it! I hope you are all doing well, and that you like the edited version a lot better!

Have a good night/day! BYE!!