Part 7

I went to the basement with Felix, Chan, Changbin, Minho, and Jisung, and stood infront of Jay. He was passed out with blood all over his face and had duck tape on his face. He was tied up to a chair in the middle of the room, above him was a light that hung from the ceiling. Chan looked as if he wanted to kill him. Changbin went over to him and pored the freezing cold water that they had prepared in a bucket on top of him, making him wake up immediately.

His eyes were wide with shock and he started shaking. "Take the tape off his mouth." Changbin did just as Felix said and walked back over to us. "Ill give you one more chance. Tell me who the leader of the operation is and maybe you'll survive." Jay had a look of fear in his eyes as Felix kept getting closer and closer to him with every word. Anyone who knew what went down could easily guess that they were talking about the Human tracking.

"He'll kill me if I told you!" He now was brimming with fear. "Ill kill you If you dont tell me, he'll kill you if you tell. Either way, its going to be a bad outcome. Unless" He stood up and acted like he was thinking. "Unless what?" Felix acted as if he had the brightest idea ever. "If you tell me, then you can go to jail and maybe, just maybe, you'll survive."

He walked backwards towards us and continued to stair at him as he kept his mouth shut. "But if you'd rather die then-" He pulled out his gun and cocked it then pointed it at his head. "OKAY! Ill tell you!" He had panic in his eyes masking the fear they held. Felix put his gun away and stepped forward in anticipation. "His name is Kim Jun Myeon, otherwise known as Suho."

"See, That wasn't so hard was it?" He punched him so hard he ended up passing out. "Have fun in prison asshole" I spat on him as Jisung and Minho untied his legs and arms from the chair. "Bring him to the van, im going to have Max bring him to the police station." We walked upstairs where the rest of the group was at. "Seungmin, make an anonymous report using the burner phone, and tell them about jay park. Please and thank you"

he walked upstairs most likely going up to his office. "By the way, Seungmin, What do you guys do anyways? No matter how I think about it, you guys dont seem as bad as the other gangs." I sat next to him as Jisung sat next to me. "We only kill bad guys as long as its the only option. We never harm Children, or innocent women. If they are bad and we dont necessarily have to kill them we'll send them to the police station."

I smiled as he talked, "So basically we are like the more violent version of the police" Jisung laughed at his own comment. "By the way, who's Max?" I figured he was foreign from his name. "I'm Max," I turned around and at the door there was a 6' tall man standing there. He jet black hair that went down to his shoulders, it was put up into a half pony tail, He also had dark brown eyes.

I found myself staring at him, "Close your mouth, bugs are going to fly in." hearing I snapped out of it and just looked away in embarrassment. "Its alright, I get it all the time." He laughed lightly. "I'm the head of security here." He bowed at me respectfully and I slightly bowed back. "I'm going to get going now." He bowed once more, heading out of the house.

~~~

"Felix, Jay Park has been put in jail! he's going through trial right now!" I heard Hyunjin yell from The living room. I put down the book I was reading, and ran down stares plopping onto the couch next to Hyunjin, Chan, and Jeongin. Felix came into the living room looking exhausted and sat down on the love seat next to Changbin and Jisung. They looked really squished on the couch, but somehow they looked comfortable.

On the opposite side of the Love seat was an arm chair with a matching foot rest. I saw out of the corner of my eye, Seungmin and Minho staring at one another, then at the Chair. They were glaring at each other. "The chairs mine." Minho said looking dead in Seungmin's eyes. "Rock, paper, scissors, for it?" They nodded their heads and did 3 rounds of the game.

In the end seungmin ended up winning. He triumphantly walked over to the chair and sat down putting his feet up on the foot rest. Minho rolled his eyes as he walked over to where jisung was sitting and sat down on the floor in front of him. "guys pay attention your going to miss the trial!" Hyunjin complained as he turned the volume on the TV up.

In the end He ended up getting life in prison for the countless murders and everything else he has done. "Yes!!" I jumped up and started to jump around with Jeongin, Jisung and Hyunjin who decided to join in. out of the corner of my eye I noticed Felix laughing quietly while glancing at us. "Lets celebrate!" Jisung ran to the kitchen and brought out a bag of popcorn and a bucket of candy and drinks. "Lets watch a movie!"

The movie we decided to watch was a scary movie. I loved scary movies, I used to go to the movie theaters and watch scary movies with my best friend Jake all the time just so I could go home late. I ended up sitting in between Changbin and Felix. "Turn of the light!" I yelled to jisung who was just coming back out of the kitchen with more snacks.

"dont turn them off!" Felix yelled to him. "Why? Are you afraid of scary movies?" I asked in a teasing way. "No! I just dont want the lights off, thats all!" He grabbed a pillow as Jisung turned off the lights anyways and sat down next to minho who was sitting next to Chan and Jeongin. Seungmin sat next to hyunjin, and we played the movie.

Every now and then, mainly at the jump scares, I would feel Felix jump slightly. I chucked to myself and couldn't help but take glances over at him. Eventually, I got to the point where my eyes were falling asleep slowly. After 15 minutes of trying not to fall asleep and pay attention to the movie, I ended up shutting my eyes fully and fall asleep.

---

I woke up to a loud thud just outside my door. I immediately, sat up and looked over at my phone and saw that it read 3:00am. "Who is making that loud noise so late?" I groggily got up and walked over to my door and unlocked it, looking down the hall. When I stepped out of the room I almost tripped over what seemed like a passed out body.

Looking down I realized that it was Jeongin. "Jeongin!" I kneeled down and took his pulse. It was slow, but I could feel it. I sighed out of relief and tried to shake him awake. "Jeongin! Get up!" After a bit, he still wouldn't get up. As I remembered that Jisungs room was right next to mine I got up and went to go towards it but immediately I felt a needle get stuck into my neck.

I started to feel dizzy and my vision got extremely blurry. I stumbled back and fell into someone who was standing behind me. Just before I passed out I saw a figure running towards us and recognized right away who it was. "Felix?"