Part 8

~Felix Lee POV~    

        "Jeongin!" I heard a voice that sounded like Y/n's coming from down the hall. I got curious as to why she was yelling Jeongin, so I put my paper work that I was reviewing onto the desk and walked out into the hall, looking down as I closed the door. When I looked up though, I saw a figure standing behind what looked to be Y/n. The figure was about 6'0 tall and was muscular. as I got closer I noticed him stick what looked to be a needle into her neck

        "Y/n!" I started to sprint walk towards the two and just before she passed out I saw her look at me, "Felix?" her eyes shut closed after that, and she fell back onto the figure who was kneeling behind her and Jeongin. I sped up my pace and just as he picked up Y/n and was running away, I pulled out my gun and shot him in the thigh, making him drop Y/n on the ground with a hard thud, making Jisung and Minho who were in their room as well as Chan who shared a room with Jeongin came out into the hall.

      He fell down in pain squeezing his thigh. I kicked him in his gun wound and he grunted in pain. I hit him one last time and he passed out. "Minho, Chan, Bring this guy down stairs and tie him up to the chair. Jisung bring grab seungmin, then meet me in the infermery, make sure to bring Jeongin as well." Everyone did as I said and I picked up Y/n from the floor and carefully brought her to the infermery where I laid her down on the bed.

         Jisung came into the room a few minutes later with a sleepy Seungmin who was carrying Jeongin. "Seungmin, I just want you to do a check up on them, make sure that there wasn't anything harmful in that shot he gave Y/n, and possibly Jeongin." He nodded his head and grabbed out 2 IV bags, and hooked them both up to the machines.

        "Felix, can I go back to my room now?" Jisung asked as he yawned. "Sure, Ill be up anyways. Seungmin you too can go back to bed once you are finished with these two. Don't worry about the guy downstairs until tomorrow morning." He nodded his head as he finished up with Jeongin and Y/n. "Night" Jisung waved to the both of us and walked away.

         "There's nothing so far that I can see in her blood system. Same with Jeongins. They both seem healthy. The only thing, They will both wake up tomorrow with a massive head ache. Now that im done here im going back to sleep. Good night." He walked out of the room, closing the door behind him. I sighed a sigh of relief and walked over towards where Y/n was peacefully sleeping at, sitting down in the chair that was next to her.

     I brushed the extra piece of hair away from her face, and admired her. "I promise, I wont allow anyone to harm you again"

~~~

       I woke up to the sound of machines beeping, and my head hurt like I got drunk and had a massive hangover. "Oh you're awake?" I looked over to the other bed and saw Seungmin sitting down next to a passed out Jeongin. "Hey, how's Jeongin?" He came and sat down next to me. "He should wake up any second now, How are you?" He asked curiously,

         "I feel like my heads going to explode. What happened?" I couldn't remember anything from the night before so I was extremely confused.

          "You almost got kidnaped last night." I was shocked. I almost got taken away?! "What? Who saved me?" He looked at me in confusion.

       "You dont remember? Well anyways, Felix saw you getting taken away by a guy from the group EXO, as he was leaving his office." I just stared at him with a blank face. 'he what?' I thought to myself.

     "You are free to go do what ever you like now. If you start to feel dizzy or feint, come to me immediately." He took  off the tubes and wires and got up, going back over to Jeongin. I left the room, and went up to my bedroom, closing the door behind me. I changed into a pair of jeans and one of Chan's sweaters that I stole.

        It was oversized on me, and went down to my mid thigh making it super comfy.  I walked out of my room and into the living room where the rest of the guys where at.

        "What game are you playing?" I asked them as I sat down next to Jisung, "A game." Minho Replied, his eyes focused on the screen in front. "Really? I didn't notice." I said sarcastically "So who is this EXO group?"

          They all stopped what they were doing and looked at me. "How do you know about them?" Felix asked me, " Seungmin told me about them when I woke up this morning." They looked at Seungmin and he just gave them an innocent smile like he didn't do anything wrong.

      "What? She deserved to know didn't she?" They all were supper quiet, "Wow, The silence is super loud in here." they all looked back at me with a blank stare. "How can silence be loud?" Chan asked. "Shush you uncultured swine." I said to my brother holding my hand up to his face. He just stared at my hand then at me widemouthed and got up then walked away.

     "Great. You broke him." Minho said getting up to go up by Chan.  I just watched him and the others get up and walk away leaving only Felix. "So, Who is this EXO group?" I asked once again, this time I actually got an answer to my question.

          "EXO Has 9 members, Suho, Xiumin, Lay, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo also known as D.O., Kai, And Sehun. They had 3 other members but they passed away during a gang fight 3 years ago."

         We were quiet for a while but it was a comfortable silence. "I'm going to go train now." I said. "Wait, you still haven't finished your training yet. im going with you. " He got up and started to walk towards the entrance of the basement where the training room was at.

~~~
           After about an hour or two we were all finished with training. "follow me." Felix got up and wrapped a towel around the back of his neck making him look hot. I caught myself staring and quickly looked away as my face got hotter by the second. "Are you coming or not?" He asked with a hint of annoyance in his voice. "Coming!" I got up and ran towards him trying to catch up.

         We walked down the hall and I noticed that we had stopped in front of a door that had a lock on it. I immediately recognized it as the room he had put Jay in before. "Why are we here?" I asked, but he didn't answer. instead he just unlocked the door and walked in, making sure to turn on the over hanging light. I noticed a slight familiarity with the guy tied up. why did he seem so familiar?

        "Well hello Bang Y/n." How did he know me? "How do you know me?" I asked starting to get closer to him. He just stayed silent. "how do you know me I asked" I was starting to get irritated. "Bang Ji Hoon" Was all he said. "My father? How do you know his name?" I stumbled backwards at the name.  That name brought back so many bad memories that I would rather forget. Just thinking of these memories made me hyperventilate.

      Getting light headed I stumbled backwards once more, this time I almost fell. Felix however, caught me before my head could hit the ground. "Y/n? Are you okay?" He asked with a hint of concern in his voice. I didn't answer him as I was to focused on trying to breath. "Lets get you to your room" Felix held me up by putting one of my arms around his neck, and his hand firmly holding me up by the waist.

      However, just as we started to slowly exit the room, I felt the grip on my waist loosen. I looked over and saw Felix go to his knees and fall to the ground. At the same time, I also lost my balance since I was still light headed. I looked over behind Felix and saw the man standing there looking down at Felix. When he noticed me looking at him, he suddenly came over towards me and hit me on the head so hard I ended up passing out on impact.