Spam x Fem! reader Part 2 🍋😈 (Zoophobia)

You and your boyfriend Spam have been living together in your apartment for a year now. You were both 18 and graduated from high school already. Having separate jobs. Right now you were both chilling watching a movie together. It was a heavily romantic movie, so you can imagine what's going through your head at the moment. Lucky for you it was dark so no one could see you blushing. Suddenly Spam had one of his arms around your waist.(Bold move dude,bold move). To go with the flow, you placed one of your arms behind his neck. To test the waters, his face inched closer and closer to yours, until your lips were touching. You two kisses vigorously, at some point your tongues were battling for dominance. Which of course he won. Spam picked you up bridal style and carried you to the shared bedroom.

~Lemon starts here if you don't like it please skip it to the end~

Spam softly placed you on the soft bed and crawled above you. He softly kissed you all the way from your lips to your cleavage. Suddenly, a big pair of scissors cut your skirt and shirt in half. You made a noise of exasperation. The look in his eyes told you to trust him, so you did. What was left of your clothes was slowly separated from your body. He slowly admired your half naked figure. "Ya know y/n, you really ate beautiful" The blush on your face intensified at his words. "S-shut up!!" A giggle swiftly made its way out of his mouth at your snarky remark. Somehow, he quickly unhooked your bra, and hastily tore it from your form. You tried to hide from him, but he grabbed your arms before you could and gave you a loving grin, saying everything with out even opening his mouth. His arms separated yours apart and away from your cleavage. Your boyfriend massaged one breast and sucked on the other, switching every couple of minutes. Divine sounds flowed out of your mouth from his work, eyes looking up at the ceiling. He then kissed from your breast to your stomach. Stopping at your underwear, he made eye contact for the green-light. Which You gave him. Spam slowly slid your black lace panties off of you with his teeth. A gasp came out your mouth as the cold air hit your exposed sex. "Shhh, it's ok I've  got you". You nodded your head in pure understanding. The lad slowly licked up and down your soaked lips, until he slipped his tongue into you. You screamed in pure ecstacy to the high heavens as his tongue darted in and out of you. Soon, you reached your climax, juices flowing out of you like a faucet. As you were coming down from your high, you vaguely noticed him kissing your thighs softly. You giggled from the feeling. Spam slowly lined up to your entrance. "You ready y/N? "As ready as I'll ever be". A hiss of pain escaped you as he slid slowly into you, a little blood spilling out of you. After giving you a few minutes to adjust, he started to move. The pain you felt earlier was turning into pure pleasure. He whispered sweet nothing's into your ear all the way to your eventual climax. Both of you moaning your names in sync. Spam slowly slid of you and gave you a long passionate kiss.

~ Lemon over~
Spam left to get towels to clean you two up. You were just staring up at the ceiling daydreaming. You suddenly felt super tired so you took a quick nap~.

Whew!  That was a long one!!! I'm probably gonna make a part 3 of this for the sake of sweet aftercare stuff. Again the picture and song/video above are NOT MINE in any way shape or form.They belong to their rightful owners, not me. I hope I wasn't too cheesy in this, and I hope Spammy is NOT ooc in this. Anyway hope you guys like it, and I'll see you in a possible part 3 or other story... Bye bye!!!! 💗