Yandere Collector x Fem! Human! Reader - Part 3 ❣️🔪🍋

(remember that you and the collector are older in this story, not children.)

It's been at least five since you've been with the mysterious entity known as the collector. You two had three kids at this point (two girls and a boy). You were laying in bed when you felt soft open-mouth kisses on your face. Causing you to giggle. " good morning gorgeous.."  you smiled at their generous word choice. "Hey, handsome!!" They started to kiss your neck, but you tried to protest. "H-hey, are you sure about this?" "I've NEVER been more sure about anything in my entire existence!"

"Okay..."
He kisses a trail from your neck down to your sopping core. They looked at you for consent, which you gave them with a shy nod. He dove his muscle deep into you, so deep you could feel it lapping against your cervix. You let out a strangled scream, as he licked away at your textured insides.

You could feel yourself getting close. H-hun, I'm about to~" You threw your head back and cried out as your knot dissolved into nothing. Your erotic fluids spilled all over your lover's face.

"Mmmm,yummy~"
Exhausted breaths escaped your lips as you tried to catch your breath, and come down from your high. You thought you were gonna relax. (Sorry hun, you are sadly mistaken my friend.)
You arched your back as you felt something enter deep into your heat. You moaned as it moved in and out of your entrance. The feeling was amazing, it felt like it was supposed to be there. Their pace picked up and before you knew it, both of your orgasms spilled onto the bedsheets. They gave you a very deep kiss on your mouth. And the two of you fell into a deep sleep.

-the end-
Um, I wanted to do a little bit of a continuation on the collector x female human reader, so uh, here ya go. I used two pronouns because Dana said that the collector uses He/Them pronouns, so yup. Anyway, hope I successfully fed the simps today. Bye!!!!💞