Camilo Madrigal x Fem Reader

(Art is NOT MINE!!!)
( I basically fell in love with the movie Encanto so I made this)

You were on your way to see your best friend Camilo. Sure he played tricks on everyone including you but you loved him anyways. As soon as you knocked on the casita's door you got glomped. ( we all know who it was 😏). "Hehe hi Camilo". "Hey Y/n". Camilo instantly got off of you and the two of you entered the house.

💞time skip💞

You and Camilo were joking around and goofing off when Camilo suddenly gave you a sly smirk. "Hey Y/n, wanna dance???". You blushed at his sudden forwardness, but accepted his offer anyway. "Sure". Before you knew it, hi hands were on his waist and your hands were behind his neck. (I forgot dancing posture lol 😂). You guys danced to songs ranging from fast to slow. It was so cinematic, because it was as if the rest of the world faded away and it was just the two of you. The cherry on top was when he (finally) dipped and kissed you at the end of the last song. You felt as if you could pass out right then and there. Instead you kissed back and melted right into it. When it was over, you guys pressed foreheads together.

You guys simultaneously said "I love you" to each other and laughed afterwards.

💖The End!!!!💖

Hi guys!! I haven't updated this book in AGES!!! So I felt like I owed this to everybody who loves this book!!! Sorry if this one is short or I said things too much. But I tried not to be too short and cheesey for this one. I just wanted it to be sweet abd lovey-dovey like. (I got the end part from another book, so I don't take credit). Anyway, really hope you guys liked this one!!! Bye-Bye!!!! 💞😀