Luz Noceda x Fem reader

(Let's pretend Luz never left Earth for this story)
You and Luz were hanging around at the mall for the day. (Yes both groups of parents said it was ok don't worry). First, you guys went to bath and body works. You let Luz smell a perfume and then you full on sprayed it in her face, causing her to cough. You stifled a laugh. You both bought 3 sets of perfumes and lotions.

Next, you two went to a shoe store. You and Luz were looking at all the different kinds of shoes they had. You and Luz both ended up buying a pair of Chuck Taylors for yourselves.

You and your buddy took a break and got smoothies. You got mango lemon and Luz got grape blueberry.

After all that, you guys went to Victoria's Secret to smell their perfumes and lotions. You guys liked some of them, so some stuff was bought. (Just soaps n stuff, no lingerie or anything like that, younger teen group). Somewhere along the way you guys brought food for yourselves. Luz got a cinnamon pretzel and you got a pizza pretzel. It was pretty good to say the least.

Lastly, you guys went into f.y.e and hot topic. You guys didn't really find anything in f.y.e but you guys found cool jackets in hot topic. Too bad they costed quite a bit for both of you. Anyway, you guys both went home afterwards and promised each other you'd see each other the next day
The end

I haven't updated this book in awhile so I decided to give you guys a short one shot with Luz!! I was gonna make an owl house book. But I think I have more than enough books already, plus why make another book when I can add any character I want in this one???. Anyways, hope you guys liked it. Bye~