1972 Snufkin x Female reader Part 2 🍋

(I'm probably gonna give Snufkin a temporary house he stayed in during the spring for this part of the story. Buckle up your seatbelts cause it's 'bout to get hot and heavy 😉)  (the picture you see IS NOT MINE) This is a lemon which means there is sexual content if you don't like stuff like this now is your chance to leave. You have been warned.

Also, sorry if 1972 Snufkin is OOC or he talks more than he does in the show, I just want everything to fit in the story perfectly.

~

"Y/N I...I like you too". Next thing you knew Snufkin was kissing you roughly and putting his hand up your shirt. " S-Snufkin, shouldn't we do this in a more 'private' place?" He agreed, and you to went to his temporary springtime house. Once you to got in and the door was closed, he carried you straight to the bedroom and hastily threw you onto the bed. He then started to attack your neck with sweet kisses, licks, and bites. "Are you sure you wanna do this Y/N" "yes, I'm sure", you said confidently. He then threw your shirt off somewhere else in the room, and took of your bra. Next your breast we're being softly squeezed and softly bitten. You let out a soft moan each at each and every touch. "You like that Y/N?" You softly nodded your head at the question. Immediately after you felt your breast being kissed and sucked on. You held back your moans. "C'mon Y/N, I wanna hear your cute noises.He then squeezed one of your nipples, and you softly squealed and arched your back. "There you go" he softly smirked at your reaction.
                                                                      ~

The vagabond carefully slipped off your pants and looked hungrily at your thighs. "Beautiful...." he muttered. Your inner thighs were softly caressed and kissed until he reached the panties. Those were hastily pulled down with his teeth.The vagabond positioned himself at your entrance. "You ready Y/N?" Snufkin's brown/black eyes looked strait into your (E/C) ones. "Yes". He pushed himself into you slowly. It hurt a bit, since you were a virgin. "You okay Y/N?" " yes I'm okay". He went at a slow pace at first. But then he started to go faster. The only thing that could be heard throughout the house the house were sounds and notes of love and skin against skin. The smell of sweat and sex were heavy in the air. You pulled Snufkin in for a heated kiss, and he softly caressed your face and kissed back. "Ngh S-Snufkin I'm c-close!" "M-me too sugar!" With one last sweet thrust and a long loud moan, you and Snufkin came together.""I love you Y/N." I love you too Snufkin.

~
Two years later
—————————————————————————————————————————
You and Snufkin were happily married, with quadruplets, and you two couldn't have been happier,
The End.

Whew, that was a lot of words. Anyway, I hope this Snufkin wasn't OOC or anything like that, and I really really hope I did good on this one! Hope you guys liked it!!!! Peace out! ✌️