Yandere!! Collector x Fem! Human! Reader Part 1 🔪 ❤

(Lets pretend the events of King's Tide didn't happen but the collector still somehow got his/their physical form. Pls just go along with this idea-)

You were just taking a nice walk outside. The nice breeze and calming atmosphere boosted your mood.

Suddenly, you felt the hairs on your neck stand up as if someone was behind you. You did a 360 turn but there was no one.  "You shrugged. But when you turned around, a figure stood in front of you. "EEEEK!!!" You fell right on your bum hun. "Sorry for scaring you." A hand helped you up. You instinctively grabbed it, allowing you to be pulled up. "Thanks" As you dusted yourself off, you got a better look at them. They had orange and blue skin on their face, they also had red irises along with red pupils. The white of their eyes was yellow instead, and they also had lavender-ish hair. The very last thing you noticed was their comfortable looking attire. "What's your name stranger?" They asked but it was already known to them. They just didn't want you to know.

"Its Y/N, Y/N L/N." "Pretty name". A light blush dusted your cheeks at the compliment. "Heh, thanks" And your name is?" They gave you a grin. "Just call me Collector." You found that odd, but kept that opinion to yourself. There was a quiet pause after that. "Well, I gotta get home soon." You gave them a kiss on the cheek. "Later!!!!" You walked out of eye and earshot.  " I can't let anyone else have her...she is MINE."  

-Timeskip to next day-
You were on the swings at the park mindlessly swinging back and forth. You were there physically. However, your mind was on the mysterious entity you met the day before. They seemed human and inhuman all at the same time. What really intrigued you was their mesmerizing red eyes- NO! You shouldn't be thinking this way about someone you had just found out existed not even a few days ago!! But maybe....you were developing an infatuation with the otherworld-like being...

-Timeskip to a week later-
You were sleeping in your king size bed when there was a knock on your door.  You groggily got up and went to answer it.
As soon as you opened the door someone engulfed you in a super tight hug. You didn't know who the heck it was until they spoke.  "Y/n!!!" Yup, you knew that voice anywhere.  You pulled away from their tight embrace. In a mixture of confusion and fear.

"How did you know where I live?" There was a good pause following your question. "C'mon Y/n, I'm a GOD, I know more than a common human or witch!!!" He WAS a GOD of sorts, so you didn't question it. (We all know he followed u home when u weren't looking mate-).

"Can I come in Y/n?" You quickly came out of your trance. "Oh, sure!!" Moving to the side, you let the Collector inside your small home. "Nice place you got here Y/n".  "Thanks." You guys talked about various things until nighttime rolled around. The collector said their goodbyes to you and you went to sleep. Unsuspecting of what you'd see the next day.

💓-End of Part 1- 💓
LONGEST PART 1 I EVER WROTE!!! I've been seeing a lot of these on tumblr, there arent a lot of these out there so I thought I'd add this to the mix. Part 2 will prolly be out later today, so be ready for that. Toodles!!!