Yandere! Collector x Fem! Human! Reader - Part 4 🔪❤️‍🔥😍☁️🍋

You and the collector are like 26 in this, ok?

You and your divine partner were casually talking in your ginormous bedroom in the castle he created. Suddenly, they lifted your shirt and kissed your exposed stomach.  "Stardust, I want another child with you." (This is NOT a reoccurring theme in my stories I promise you-). You thought about it for a minute. You loved your partner and your current children, so you agreed.

You softly let out pleasured noises as he trailed kisses from your neck to your stomach. Then all the way down to your slick heat.

He gazed at you for consent, which you shyly granted him. He slowly spread your legs open, and ran his finger down your heat, making a long drawn out moan slip from your lips.

The God stuck two fingers into your entrance, then quickly started pumping them in and out. Erotic screams escaped your mouth as they slipped their fingers in and out. Before you knew it, you let out an ear splitting scream as your 'love fluids' spilled right out of you.

Light pants came from you as the collector licked up your juices.

You closed your eyes for some rest (it ain't over yet beotches!!) Until you heard the collectors voice again. "I'm not done yet Y/N"

They slowly lined up at your reproductive opening. "Ready, Starlight". You gave a weak thumbs up for instant consent.

You felt your walls being stretched to accommodate the cosmic God. They gave you slow kisses as their thrust became more frequent and deeper each time. After awhile you began to feel the knot in your stomach tighten. "I- I'M GONNA- NGH!~

You and your partner released your secretions all over one another and the bed beneath you. You guys cleaned each other up and fell into a deep sleep.

- 9 months later-

You let out a shriek of pure excruciating pain as you pushed. Tears flowed out of your eyes as the collector held your hand tightly through the entire process.

"That's it starlight, just keep pushing". A final scream tore itself from out of your mouth until you heard a small cry. The baby had your skin tone" yellow Sclera, red eyes, and your hair type\color. Happy tears fell from your eyes at the childs birth. The doctor told you it was a girl. You named her C/N and went with that. You and your Godly husband couldn't be happier.

💓The End💓
- I know I said this stuff was discontinued, but I couldn't leave this unfinished earlier today, so heres the final product of this book. Hope you guys liked it!!! -