Yandere Luz Noceda x F! Reader - Part 2 🔪❤️‍🩹

"Y/n, you will be mine, forever and ever,just you wait".
(I forgot to mention in this story you and Luz are 18). 

This is a LEMON! Read at your own risk!!!

You were currently at school and there had been no sign of Luz, that was strange. You were daydreaming in class as usual, and when the teacher caught you you were a little embarrassed. Not as much as you usually are though. Today you are distracted by Luz's absence.

You sat by yourself at lunch as usual, and daydreamed about your love interest. She may be crazy, but she was still someone you cared about.

💛Smol timeskip💛
You were taking your usual walk home, when suddenly someone put a cloth over your mouth. You tried to escape, but you eventually succumbed to the chloroform and passed right out...

❤️‍🔥another timeskip❤️‍🔥
You slowly opened your eyes, and when they adjusted,you realized you were in an old warehouse of some sort. You tried to move, but you quickly realized you were chained to a wall. You breath became rugged and uneven, as you began to panic after a bit of struggling, you heard Luz's voice speaking. "I see you're finally awake my love~". She suddenly stepped out of the darkness with a love struck expression on her face. "Why did you cut me Y/n?. "That really hurt you know, I had to get stitches for it after I tended to it". Luz made a pouty face. "BECAUSE YOU'RE A MANIAC!!!" " YOU EVEN KILLED THE OLD WOMAN THAT TRIED TO HELP ME!!" "She was in the way of our love y/n". "Plus don't raise your voice at me, I'm in control here".  You looked at her like she was mentally insane. Which in this scenario, she practically was. As you were trying to think of any possible way out, Luz stared crawling over to you. Let's have some fun y/n....

⚠️ This part is the lemon, please skip if you don't like sexual content ⚠️

Luz slowly and sensually kissed you passionately. You would've tried to push her off, but your hands were metaphorically and literally tied. Luz forced her tongue into your mouth, and claimed her newfound territory.

You were so dazed from the kiss you didn't realize she  cut your shirt to pieces with scissors. Now all you had on was your red lacy bra. "I didn't know you were such a naughty girl Y/n".

Luz ripped your bra forcefully off your body, making you cry out in pain mixed with odd dark pleasure. She looked at your mounds with pure lust in her honey brown orbs.

(Luz says something sexy and witty because I cant think of anything)

You thought Luz was gonna go for your exposed mound flesh. But she kissed your chest down to your stomach, to your pulsing heat.

Luz gave you a suggestive mischievous look. "You ready Y/N?"

A reply was ABOUT to come out your mouth, but your response was replaced with a drawn out moan as she dove her tongue deep into your poosay. You let out a series of moans and pleas as she worked her tongue into the grooves and walls of your core. Before you knew it, your love juices were all over her face.

While you were catching your breath and recovering from your orgasm, Luz began to strip.(you didn't notice because of your state of pure ecstasy/stupor.)

Suddenly you felt something slimy and wet colliding harshly with your heat.

When you realized what wad happening, you forcefully helped Luz, slamming your hips into hers. A loud moan escaped Luz's lips. "Look who finally woke up from their trance!!"

💧After a bunch of the usual context of love making and what-not💧

❤️‍🔥While Luz was cleaning you up❤️‍🔥

"You are MINE Y/N, if ANYONE tries to steal you away, they will PERMANENTLY LOSE THEIR BREATHING PRIVILEGES!!!"

You mentally gulped, you didn't want that for anyone, so you just accepted your future with your new insane lover.

-The End-

Sorry for the long ass delay on finishing this guys. I lost motivation and the will to finish this for MONTHS. But today I decided to get off my lazy rump and finish this once and for all. This might be the LONGEST lemon I've EVER written!!! Also, im SUPER IN LOVE and obsessed with the collector now!!! So expect some content with him as well!!! Anyway, bye now my great readers!!!! 😁