17

"Who will sing first?"

The baby giant asked. They all raised their hands, wanting to sing the opening song.

"Let's do this fair; how about a game of rock-paper-scissors?"

Yujin suggested. The other two agreed and proceeded to place their hands in position.

"Rock"

"Paper"

"Scissors"

They all presented their choices and got a draw. They did another round and got the same result as the draw. They gave it a couple more tries until the winner emerged.

"Ha! I won!"

Yujin shouted. She took the remote from Wonyoung and began searching for her song of choice.

"You guys should decide who's going second."

Yujin said this before going back to choosing her song.

"You go first."

Clark said right before Wonyoung gets to ask, "How should they decide?"

"Are you sure?"

She asked for confirmation, and the guy nodded in response. They each take turns singing two songs per turn, either English or foreign songs, or songs that came from their favorite idols.

They all clapped after Wonyoung finished singing her second opening song. And now it's Clark's turn to sing.

"Junwoo-yah! Don't be shy, okay?"

Yujin said. It is Yujin's first time hearing Clark sing, which is why he suggested going here. Wonyoung felt weird after she heard her unnie's compliment.

"Noona! Don't tease me!"

Clark chuckled. The Clark song started playing, which is a famous foreign song. The two girls clapped after reading the song's title.

"Wow!"

Yujin shouted, clapping her hands like a fan watching her idol perform. Wonyoung also clapped but was feeling quite differently from Yujin's actions, and she didn't even know why she was feeling that way.

"Come over in my direction."

Clark started singing. He didn't make Yujin laugh; instead, he made her awed by his amazing voice.

"Is that the remix one?"

Yujin asked. Clark looked at her and nodded.

"You're good, Junwoo!"

Yujin cheered. Clark smiled at the girl's compliment. He also decided to forget about everything and focus on keeping everything that he has right now.

"Despacito."

The song ended with Yujin and Wonyoung cheering for Clark's amazing voice as well as his amazing English and Spanish diction.

"You're good at both English and Spanish. I didn't know you were multilingual. I thought you only knew Korean and English as well as your native language in your home country."

Wonyoung said. Clark smiled and shrugged at her compliment.

"Well, I guess you're a bad best friend?"

Clark laughed. Wonyoung playfully hits him, which he laughs at. He also got a glimpse of Yujin smirking behind Wonyoung, making him clear his throat.

"Now for the next song."

He immediately changed the subject to avoid Yujin's tease.

"Dynamite by BTS Sunbaenim?"

Both girls asked.

"Because I'm in the stars tonight."

Clark started singing, mimicking Jungkook's movements in the song. The two girls joined him in dancing as the song traversed deep into the verse. Everyone was in sync, dancing to the highlight of the song, which was the chorus part. The girls who practiced it in their free time as IZ*ONEs and Clark, who's a K-pop fan,

"You even know how to dance!"

Yujin commented after seeing Clark dancing while singing the song. going back to the side after the chorus ended.

"That's my best friend!"

Wonyoung cheered from the side.

Two hours later...

The three enjoyed their two hours of singing to the songs they were fond of. But sadly, they had to end it because Wonyoung and Yujin still needed to go to practice.

"Let's all sing one last song each."

Yujin suggested. The other two agreed to her suggestion and went to choose their one last song too.

Yujin and Wonyoung decided to sing Korean ballad songs to end their karaoke session. Both sang beautifully with their amazing songs, which is heaven for any fan. Clark realizes how lucky he is, considering how fans would do anything just to hear the girls sing.

After Wonyoung finished singing, they all clapped, and she gave the microphone to Clark. They waited for the post-score screen to finish to know what song Clark chose.

"Yeah, another foreign song."

Yujin said.

"Today my life begins with Bruno Mars. Isn't that an old song?"

Wonyoung asked. Clark responded with a nod before he moved along with the song's rhythm. Wonyoung smiled at his silliness; he liked how Clark showed her silly self whenever they hung out. He rarely shows it in class or whenever they are in public. He only does this when he's hanging out with her and Yujin.

"I've been working hard for so long."

He started singing. Yujin swayed her hands in the air, feeling the emotions of the song. While Wonyoung is silently looking at him, he is singing. Clark took a glance at her while he was singing. Yujin noticed it and just let it be.

"It's my first time seeing Wonyoungiee look at someone like that."

She thought. An idea crossed her mind that she would hot-seat Wonyoung later on regarding Clark.

"Today my life begins."

The song ended, and the two girls clapped, amazed at his vocal range and delivery of the song. After that, they went out of the room and went to the main street before parting ways.

"Bye! See you around!"

Yujin said this to Clark, giving him a high five.

"Clark, we can hang out during the summer if you want."

Wonyoung smiled. As much as Clark wants to, he doesn't want to get in the way of her debut.

"It's fine. I don't want to cause trouble that might affect your debut."

"We have our smartphone for FaceTime."

He said. Wonyoung nodded and hugged him, surprising him. He saw Yujin smirking, and he was embarrassed knowing that he was blushing because of Wonyoung's hug.

"I'm going to miss you, silly."

She said she was breaking the hug.

"Me too."

He smiled.

"Unnie, let's go."

Clark watched the two leave together before he turned around to go to his stop.