33

Authors note:

I'll be posting longer chapters from now, thank you for reading my story. 😊

————————————————————————————

"That's your car?"

Wonyoung was surprised after seeing how luxurious Clark's car is.

"Haha, yeah. My dad gave it to me as a graduation gift."

He said holding his nape. He opened the door to the passenger seat and lets her inside.

"Thank you."

She said before buckling her seatbelt. He went to the driver said and went in.

"Are you ready?"

He asked, buckling his seatbelt.

"Mmm."

Wonyoung hummed, nodding her head. He then starts his car and started driving towards their destination.

"You can plug in your phone and play some music if you want to."

Clark said, glancing at her.

"But I didn't bring a cable."

She said.

"Check the compartment box, I think I have one there."

Wonyoung immediately checked on it, to see if there's a cable there.

"Found it."

She showed him the cable then proceeds to plug it on the auxiliary port. After connecting her phone to the player, she started looking for the right music that would fit for their ride.

"Do you have any songs you want to listen?"

She asked.

"Hmmm, we can start it off with your group's songs."

Clark chuckled. His request made her smile and also earn a light hit on his arm. She then puts down her phone, which means she finished choosing the first song.

"What song did you choose?"

He asked glancing to her.

"Hmm, you'll know."

She gave him a smile which has always been his weakness. The music of the song started playing and instinctively Clark hummed to it.

"You like it?"

Wonyoung asked, he responded with a nod enjoying the song which is Dream Girl's debut song "Back on Track".

Throughout the ride, both of them were singing to every song that Wonyoung played. They shared laughter with each other and looked like both were happy with the friendship that they currently have. But Clark can't still help but steal glances to her and be amazed by her incomparable beauty.

"I wonder if will it be just like this if we're dating."

He thought.