19

Many minutes later...

Clark is already standing in front of the girls' company building. His left hand is gripping the cardboard box that contains the fried chicken that he bought on his way there. His right hand is holding his phone as he struggles to type the right keys to write a message that he'll send to Wonyoung to tell her that he's already in the front waiting.

"I'm in front of the building; I'm shy."

Two minutes after sending the message, he got a message from her.

"Enter from the backdoor entrance; we already told the security; just tell him your real name."

He then went to the backdoor entrance, following her order. Right as he entered the glass door, he was halted by the security guard guarding the door.

"I'm a friend of Jang Wonyoung, a trainee from here; my name is Lim Junwoo."

He introduced himself. The guard then accompanied him to where the girls are now. After arriving in the practice room, Clark thanked the guard, who left after he gave thanks.

He's now standing in front of the door, which has a glass window but is covered from the inside. He sighed deeply before knocking on the door and twisting the door knob open.

On the other hand, after Wonyoung replied to Clark's message, The girls decided to practice once more while waiting for their guest to come. The girls are excited to meet him personally, as Wonyoung rarely sends pictures of both of them. Chaewon and Yujin were the only ones to talk to him in person and see how close Wonyoung and Clark were.

During their song's chorus, they heard a knock on the door, but despite hearing it, they continued to finish the song. The doorknob twisted open and revealed Clark, who was carrying something with his left hand.

Everyone saw him with their peripheral vision. Wonyoung smiled after finally seeing her best friend after quite some time. She had no idea why she missed him so much, which wasn't much of a deal. Meanwhile, Clark, who witnessed the girls dancing to their debut song, was speechless after seeing it live. He's happy to see all of them, especially Wonyoung.

Although it's not the full song, he still considers himself lucky because the teasers and trailers for their debut song have not even been released yet. He's enjoying the performance quite well and is like a literal fan who only focuses on one idol. He had his full attention on Wonyoung; his eyes were glued to him. He can't help but admire her, as it's one of the reasons why he liked her so much.

Once they finished dancing, Clark gave them a round of applause, making the girls smile.

"Hi!"

He said it awkwardly after he stopped clapping. He held his nape, then smiled at them, wanting to get out of the situation.

"Anyway, this is Lim Junwoo, everyone. You can call him Clark, his English name."

Wonyoung was introduced to the girls.

"Jeez, you have to do that? We all know him already, duh."

Yena said. Wonyoung got annoyed because her uncle didn't go with the plan.

"What do you mean, noona?"

Clark asked, twinkling his eyes.

"Noona? You're younger than me?"

Yena asked, and the latter nodded in response.

"Wow, you're so tall."

She said.

"Do you mean that every one of you knew me already?"

He asked again.

"Yep."

Yuri agreed. Clark looked at Wonyoung, who was at his side, and thought that maybe she had already told them some stories about him.

"Since when?"

He asked Wonyoung.

"Remember the time that we met outside?"

Chaewon asked, which prevented Wonyoung from speaking. Wonyoung can't believe that she's being jealous of how Clark is getting attention from her members.

"Yes, noona."

He replied.

"Well, we already knew you back then."

She smiled. Clark was stunned by the revelation that was revealed to him.

"Okay."

Clark smiled. He remembered the chicken that he was holding and offered it to them.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Here."

He said that and gave the box to Wonyoung. The girls are happy to eat the chicken that he bought for them.

"Thank you!!"

They all told him, which made him blush. His fanboy heart can't hide the fact that he's loving every minute of the day. The girls placed the box of chicken on the floor, where they all clumped together. Wonyoung noticed that Clark was too shy to squeeze into the group, so she dragged her and let him sit between her and Chaewon.

"Thanks again, Clark."

He turned to Chaewon, who smiled at him, and he was sure that it would be the death of him if the girls continued to show their charms.

"It's nothing."

He said. His voice was shaky, which meant that he was nervous. He mentally slapped himself after letting out that shaky voice earlier.

"I'm curious, who is your bias?"

Nako asked. The question caught him off guard, which resulted in him choking on the water that he was drinking.

"Bias?"

He asked again to clarify.

"Yes, Wonyoung said you're a fan, but she didn't say who your bias is."

Nako said before taking a bite of the chicken. Clark felt pressured by the question; he had all 12 pairs of eyes looking at him, waiting for the answer.

"But are you guys sure that you won't get hurt if I say it out loud?"

He asked. They were amazed by his tactfulness and thought about his question.

"I'll only tell Nako Noona, and if any of you wants to know, you can ask her."

He smiled. He pulled out his phone and wrote something in Japanese; he then went and showed it to her. Nako gave a smile after reading the text that Clark wrote.

"Hmm, I'm curious about who it might be."

Yena said. In which Clark chuckled at her statement.

Meanwhile, one pair of eyes had jealousy embedded in it. Instead of eating the chicken, she was looking at Clark intently, like she had done something wrong.