41

Timeskip...

Months have already passed, Clark became the CEO just a month after their celebration date with Wonyoung. A lot has changed after the position was turned over to him. The company's stock rose after Clark opened an international audition for their idol training program. A lot of aspiring idols wants to get part of their program as everyone can see how well they treat their artists especially in their privacy and security. So far, their idol training program had received hundreds and thousands of applicants which lead to a lot of investments from companies related to the entertainment industries.

As for Wonyoung, she prepping up with her first ever lead role for the acting industry. After calm debates with Clark, she had his approval of taking up a lead role in a romantic drama.

Despite their continuous success in their careers, they still haven't publicized their relationship unlike the most of the members. Being together for almost 2 years secretly was hard for the both of them as they have to always hide and had no freedom to go and travel anywhere.

....

Clark is at his office, reviewing reports submitted by his employees. While at it, he sometimes glances at his phone, waiting for someone's call or text message perhaps. He took a break from reviewing the reports and browsed the internet to rest. Not long after, he came across an article regarding fans reaction with Wonyoung and TXT's Huening Kai drama. Curious enough, he clicked on it to see the reactions.

Halfway to it, he's now suppressing he's jealousy as fans have edited pictures of the two actors being together even though the drama has not started filming yet. He immediately closed the browser, trying to avoid his jealousy from transitioning into anger.

He stood up from his chair and smiled walked towards his window to relax.

"Control your self Lim Junwoo, inhale and exhale."

He did a breathing exercise for almost 5 minutes just to cleanse the jealousy that was circulating in his system.

"I really like you, I really really like you."

His phone rang, he turned around immediately to answer the call. He already knew who it was because he had only set this ringtone for one contact, Wonyoung.

"Hello Wony, what's up?"

He smiled.

"Nothing, I just called because I missed your voice."

The punchline made him choke on air, he coughed hard while hearing on the other line the usual laugh that Wonyoung does.

"You got me there."

He giggled.

"I know you will."

"For real tho, what's wrong?"

"I told you already, I do miss you and we're on a break right now. I don't have anything else to do."

"Okay haha. Not gonna lie tho, I was hoping you'd call."

"Why?"

"Because I was jealous of a fan edit of you and your drama partner, Huening Kai."

Clark heard his girlfriend laugh hysterically in the other line. He knew that it's going to come but feeling the embarrassment is better than drowning in jealousy.

"Why are you jealous?"

"Because I am a human person and I love you?"

"...."