55

One month...

Ever since that night, Clark and Chaewon had been constantly spending their time together. They would secretly go on dates because Chaewon is still an idol and paparazzis are still on the hunt for her scandal. Despite their busy schedules, with Chaewon currently preparing for Dream Girls' world tour, they still manage to go on quick dates.

Chaewon and the other girls are currently in the practice room. Taking their break after practicing a couple of their songs that they will be performing in their world tour. Chaewon was on her phone smiling, Yena noticed it and decides to open it up to all the girls.

"Chaewon definitely has a boyfriend and she's not saying anything to us."

Yena said.

"Hmm?"

Chaewon smiled.

"She's not denying it, so she certainly have one!"

Yuri teased.

Chaewon smiled at their accusations. While everyone was having fun teasing Chaewon, Wonyoung ran towards the bathroom with her phone on her ear.

"What happened to her?"

Eunbi asked.

"She's fighting with Hyunjae, again."

Yujin said.

Her face was saying it all, she wants Wonyoung to stop her toxic relationship to him. They might've been together for more than eight years now but every year starts to worsen specially when Wonyoun entered the acting industry.

"Again? Why is Wonyoung still stuck with him?"

Sakura said.

"It's her choice, let her realize on her own on what she's doing with herself and her mental health."

Yujin said.

"I know this is not related but when did Clark said he'll treat us somewhere?"

Hyewon asked.

"I think before we left for our world tour."

Chaewon responded.

"Which is two days from now."

Yena said.

"It's been so long since we get to bond with him right?"

Hitomi asked.

"Yes, although he starts communicating with us again. We never really have the opportunity to talk to him in person."

Minju said.

Wonyoung came back from the bathroom, her eyes were puffy and all of them can tell that she cried inside but pretends to be fine. The girls weren't able to say anything to her because their instructor called them to continue their practice.

. . . .

Clark is inside his office, sitting in front of his computer. It's already near the end of work hours and he alosedoes not have anything else to do so he figured he'd just waste his time on the internet. He was scrolling through the internet and saw an article about Chaewon's sudden glow up for the past month.