44

A week later...

Wonyoung is feeling better, with the help of her unnies and Clark of course. She's so thankful of Clark, for being there when she needs him. Despite his busy schedule, he willingly spent an ample amount of time to check up on her. Wonyoung was able to forget about her boyfriend for awhile, she even used her preparation for a comeback as a way to lose her focus from him.

She and the girls were inside the practice room and are having a break from their practice with their title song's choreography. She took her phone and saw a message from her boyfriend.

"Wony, can you please talk to me. I'll explain everything."

She was about to send a message to Hyunjae when it got interrupted after he called.

"Hello babe? Oh God, finally you answered."

"..."

"You're not going to talk aren't you?"

"..."

"Okay fine, but please don't hang up."

"..."

"I'm sorry okay? I know that shouting at you was wrong and I did it because I was surprise okay? I know you read something in one of my conversation but trust me, she's my cousin Hyejin. Do you remember her?"

"..."

"Please give me a chance, I promise I'll treat you better. I love you."

"I— Wonyoung where are you? We are starting now."

Wonyoung didn't even answered the call and just hang up. Leaving Hyunjae hanging, not knowing what her answer is. She went outside the bathroom stall and smiled to Yena who called her.

"Let's go!"

They went out and continued their dance practice for the rest of the day.

. . . . .

With his attention divided on work and his best friend, Clark is still halfway through his project proposal. Despite this, it's still a good amount of progress unlike the others who takes months to finish a quarter of a proposal. Clark is taking a break from his paperworks, sitting down on his chair, he turned around to see the view of the city from above.

"Should I walk around? I want my mind to work."

He told himself.

He stood up from his chair and decided to walk around the building to make his mind run. After minutes of walking, he somehow ended up in front of Dream Girl's designated practice room.

He wants to watch them dance and luckily the practice rooms have observatories, which was designed by him. Is also used for monitoring and security purposes. He was greeted the staff who were there which he told to not announce about him watching.

He only came for one thing, which is to watch Wonyoung dance. The first reason why he fell in love with her in the first place. While watching, an idea crossed in his mind.

"Okay, I think this is why the universe doesn't wants us to be together."

He thought.

"It is because your too perfect and I'm not worthy of your love."

He continued.

He wants to let go of his feelings for her, even if it's not instant. He's willing to do it, for him and for her. After the girls took a break from practice, Clark then decided to go back to his office to continue his work.