39

6 months later...

Preparing for their next comeback, the girls have never been busier. Not just them but also the company themselves as they are slowly integrating changes into their system before Clark takes over it.

In a short amount of time, Clark was able to prove himself that he's a competent leader for the whole company and will be taking over the company one month from now. This calls for a celebration for both Clark and Wonyoung. The couple planned a simple indoor hangout in Clark's place as they still have yet to publicized their relationship.

Wonyoung plopped her exhausted body on her bed after practicing their dance for 8 hours. They spent hours in practice because that's what the girls wanted to do. Perfecting a choreography brings entertainment to fans which for them is worth it.

"Are you going to Clark's place with that outfit?"

Yuri asked.

Wonyoung stood up and scanned herself in a mirror. It's not an ugly outfit but it won't fit the occasion specially because they're going to celebrate something important.

"I don't know unnie, It's literally my first time going to his place."

Wonyoung groaned, laying her body back to her bed.

"Did he not told you anything about what to wear?"

Yuri asked.

"Uhh, he just told me to wear something comfortable."

Wonyoung checked her phone for confirmation.

She already knows what outfits are comfortable to her but she does not know what his perspective is.

"Since it's a celebration why don't just wear a simple dress?"

Sakura emerged from the room door.

"Oh right, why didn't I think of that."

Wonyoung said.

She stood up and went near the closet to choose a dress appropriate for the occasion.

"It is because you wanted to look perfect for him."

Sakura started teasing her.

Wonyoung can't help but feel guilty of the accusation. It's a special day and she wants to reward Clark for being hardworking. Being a perfect girlfriend for him is already a huge gift for Clark which she knew.

"Whatever."

Wonyoung muttered.

After teasing her for a couple of minutes, the two girls who are with her then began helping her choose a dress. They soon landed on Wonyoung wearing a black dress with long sleeves.

"That'll look perfect on you and I swear that Clark would become an emoji after seeing you on these."

Yuri complemented.

"Thank you unnie."

Wonyoung smiled.

"You better wash out the sweat from earlier first, because I know that a lot will happen when you with your lover specially in the night."