46

Clark and the others finally arrived, the girls who were inside helped them carry everything they bought. Clark in the other hand went straight to the kitchen to cook his dish.

"Noona, is there an apron I can use?"

He asked.

"Here."

Minju handed him an apron.

"Thank you noona."

Clark smiled.

He then proceeds to season the chicken meat and cook it right after.

Meanwhile, the girls were preparing their living room for the celebration. They cleared a space for them to eat, talk and enjoy the celebration. After they finished, they placed all the food they ordered on the glass table but keeping them in their covers. They also started setting up their home karaoke for some music enjoyment later on.

Wonyoung left the area and went to the kitchen, where Clark is cooking.

"What are you cooking?"

She asked.

"A special chicken which I got the recipe from my mother."

He said turning to her.

He was already done seasoning the two whole chicken, and now he's going to deep fry the two in a hot cooking oil that has spring onions.

"Woah, I've never seen that before."

Wonyoung said, amazed by how it was deep fried.

"That's my reaction when I first saw it too."

Clark smiled.

"Is it delicious?"

Wonyoung asked.

"You can see it for yourself."

Clark teased. 

. . . .

After Clark finished cooking he immediately served the two whole chicken on the table. The girls were amazed by the sight of the chicken, it kinda look like a roasted chicken but it was cooked differently. 

"What is that? That's new."

Yena asked. 

"Shall we start?"

Clark asked. 

"Let's go!"

The girls shouted. With that they started their celebration for Clark's successful presentation of his project proposal for the future of the company. 

"Let's give a toast to Clark and to another successful comeback!."

Eunbi took a can of beer and raised it for a toast.  

The others copied her and got their own cans as well, they then proceed to give themselves a toast and took sip of the beer. Once done, they immediately dive on the food that was in front of them. Everyone tried Clark's dish and they actually liked how savoy and tasty it is. 

"This is my new favorite now!"

Wonyoung commented. 

"But the cook is not your favorite person."

Clark thought.

"Yeah me too, I love how it melts right in my mouth."

Chaewon commented. 

"Clark! You have to cook this on my birthday!"

Hyewon shouted. 

Clark laughed at her request, the girls were looking at him waiting for his answer.