Betrayal

Lena's Pov

I was fed up with all this paperwork it was around 6:15 and I missed Kara. Not like that though. We were only best friends and I had just started dating James. So yeah don't get me wrong Kara was very attractive. I mean. No.

She was cute. That's all. I'm not gay, you are bisexual women who is in a relationship I said to myself. Anyways, I guess I had spent a lot of time rambling in my head that time had flew.

I heard a knock on the door. "Come in Kara" I said anxiously. Quickly getting up from my desk seat to hug my best friend. "Hi Lena, I brought your favorite" "You didn't!" I said with a smile "Oh yeah I did." She said with a forced smile, but I knew something was on her mind.

"Are you okay Kara?" I said raising my eyebrow. She blushed and did that cute thing with her glasses. "Yes, Len I'm okay. Now let's eat." She said quickly moving the food out the bag. We were eating in comfortable silence and talking occasionally.

Once we finished Kara stood up, pacing at that. "Lena I have to tell you something" She said in a deep tone. God that's hot when she's serious but damn I had terrible anxiety. "Yes" I replied. She was silent. "Go on Kara, your scaring me" I said in annoyed tone.

"I'm supergirl." She said fast and in guilt. The words replayed in my head over and over. I couldn't understand How is she?.. How could she?..
"And I know your probably upset but trust me I didn't tell you because I wanted you to be safe anyone who knows my identity is always put in danger and Rao if something happened to you I would-" I cut her off.

"I'm gonna stop you right there" I said my voice cold and firm."

How could you keep this a secret? Do you not trust me because I'm a Luthor? I can't do this."

I said tears streaming down my face. My voice was starting to break. Kara was standing there she looked like a lost puppy. She was also crying.

"Lena" she called out but I ignored it walking up to my desk. "If you could just hear me out then we could-" I cut her off again.

"I've heard enough from you today. You can leave the way you came in.. Supergirl." I said Coldly.

"Lena pl-" "Goodbye Kara." I said looking down at my computer avoiding eye contact with the blonde. She was crying, but she said "I understand and I'm sorry." and left. I let more tears fall as she left. Betrayed, betrayal.. That's all I felt. Hurt. I was broken.