Always

Alex POV

Kara fell, I was in a van close to where she was.
Lex was coughing up some sort of poison. They'd have to explain that one to me later, right now. All that mattered was Kara's health.

The rest of the agents with me got out of the van, and ran towards Lex, putting him on a stretcher. He wasn't gonna make it from the looks of it, but we couldn't put him in handcuffs.

I ran in Kara's direction she was still breathing, "GET UP." I yelled I guess she was unconscious. I put my hands on her heart and started to pump so the water could come up and out.

"HUGHH!" She yelled as she regained breath and consciousness. "Little dramatic don't you think," I said giving her the biggest hug. "Is Lena okay?" She asked me. I looked at her concerned. She told me that happened, and I reassured her that she would be okay.

Kara's Pov

"Oh, my Rao." You guys drive in these things. We were driving in a car because I couldn't fly. I was growing impatient because I needed to see Lena. It was just slow to me.

"Were almost there Kara, sheesh." She said.

10 minutes later

We were finally here and I ran as fast as I could into the DEO. "Where is she?" I yelled. "She's back here," an agent said to me. "Is she awake?" I asked walking towards the room. "Yes, Baby. I mean I'm sorry I know you may not be happy with me." She said sadly.

"Lena, I love you. I'm so proud of you for tricking your brother like that. Your willing to make sacrifices to keep others face. I can't be mad at you for that because I do the same. Just let me know next time. Well if we're in a predicament that you can." I said. Noticing her face.

"How did that happen?" I asked calmly. "How did what happen?" she asked as if she had no idea what I was talking about.

"Lena, don't." I said in a serious tone.

"Lex. He'd get mad and hit me. I'm okay, it's no big deal." She said putting her head down, I could tell she didn't want me to see her like this.

"Lena look at me. I'm in love with you, no bruise or black eye is going to change that. Your beautiful, that's the only way I see it." I kissed her on the cheek, then a peck on the lips. She was in tears now.
It was the way she looked at me when I said it though.

"Why are you looking at me like that baby?" I asked sweetly. "Because you said this to me and the only thing I can do about it is kiss you." She said lifting her head and moving some of her hair back. Every time she did that I'd go crazy in my brain of course and other places.

Alex came in after that, Lena locked eyes with her and she looked as if she was gonna pass out.

Lena's POV

Oh my God. Alex, she probably hates me now. The second I saw her I put my head down. She was still walking towards me. "Lena?" She said. "Yes, Alex?" She came closer to me and gave me a tight hug as if she missed me.

"Not what I was expecting." I said my eyes were watering but I didn't want to cry. "Kara told me what happened." She said. She saw my face, "Lena I'll kill him." She said starting to turn around. "Already done." I said. "Good one Luthor." She said walking up to Maggie.

Kara climbed on the bed with me and gave me a kiss. She laid down, and we were both asleep. I love her so much, Forever & Always.