Please Be Okay.

Karas Pov

I woke up, but it wasn't like a regular everyday type of thing there was another person in my bed. A person I had craved so long, it was Lena. She had her back pressed against my front and she was sound asleep. So peaceful. I carefully got out of bed trying not to wake her. I had to go to work, she did as well. I decided not to wake her because she's a CEO she can go to work whenever she pleases, PLUS she's so peaceful and cute. I was about to take a shower. I heard a soft sleepy voice say "Baby, come back to bed." The Irish Woman was about to make me go crazy. I was blushing at the name she called me. "Rao Lena as much as I would like, I have to work baby." I said realizing what I said quickly after. "Erm, I.. Sheesh Lena. Your making me soft." I said blushing uncontrollably. "Love, you've always been soft." She said. "Hush." I replied. "Shower?" Lena suggested in a soft tone. "I..I- Yes." I said anxiously. Lena thought it was cute on how nervous I got. She had this hold on me that I couldn't shake. We went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth before we got in.. just in case anything went down. Lena did the same. I was the first to get in the shower, Lena came behind me shortly after..Rao she was so beautiful.

3rd Person POV

Kara stood there mesmerized by Lenas beauty. Kara felt she had the most beautiful woman in the universe. She looked at her curves. She studied her shoulders. She looked the Luthor up and down.

Lena was blushing hard. "Rao Lena, your so beautiful, i'm so lucky to have you." Kara said. Lena looked at Kara tears in her eyes "You really think that of me" Lena said her voice breaking.

"Uh.. yeah who wouldn't?!" Kara said goofily, making Lena laugh. Lena began to look Kara up and down. She looked into Kara's blue eyes that she fell in love with the day they met.

They were just so beautiful, and Lena loved looking at them. She looked down. She saw beauty when she looked at Kara. She started to trace her name on Karas abs earning a smirk from the Kryptonian. She gave Kara a peck on the lips.
Kara kissed her back, Lena deepened the kiss. Kara put Lena against the shower wall as their tongues fought for dominance, Kara won that battle due to strength and want.

She started to kiss Lenas neck leaving marks all over her neck. Lena lifted her head up in satisfaction. "K..Kara love.. Don't you have work?" She said hesitantly. "I can take a sick day." Kara said in the middle of kissing the Luthor. "

You sure?" Lena said. "Yes." Kara said reassuringly. She moved her hands down and started to tease Lena with her fingers. She played with Lenas clit. "Kara." Lena moaned. "Please"Lena said having trouble kissing back.

"Please what?" Kara said teasingly. "Take me" Lena said hastily. "Anything for you baby" Kara replied. Kara slid her fingers inside of Lena, but she still wanted to tease so she went slow. "Kara.. please." "Please what baby?" Kara replied. "Stop teasing go.. faster" Lena said. "You sure" Kara said. "YES" Lena shouted. Kara began to pump her fingers inside Lena going faster and faster. "Kara." Lena moaned. "OHHH!" "Kara I'm gonna-OH." Lena moaned in satisfaction.

"Do it Lena." Kara said back still pumping. Lena did exactly that. Kara slid her fingers out and put them in her mouth, kissing Lena so she could taste herself. Kara knelt down and began to lick all over Lenas bean. She continued. "Baby." Lena moaned. Kara kept on she wanted every ounce of Lenas body. "KARA!" She screamed. "Yes baby?" Kara said softly.

Even in the times like these Kara was still a sweetheart. "I'm gonna." "It's okay baby. Do it." Kara said. Her tongue still moving all over the Luthor. Lena did it again. Lena was holding onto the top of the shower for help.
Kara got up and kissed Lena one last time. They showered in comfortable silence and got out. Lena however, was struggling to walk whilst the Kryptonian had no problems, she wasn't swollen, she could walk, she was perfectly fine. Kara noticed Lenas walking and blushed hardly. She let a laugh out. "It's not funny, but it's fine." Lena said walking over to Karas ear and whispering. "You'll get yours" Lena said. Karas eyes widened.

They got dressed Lena put on some shorts Karas T-Shirt that was slightly to big for her. She put her hair in two soft braids.

Kara put on some sweats and a Dark blue hoodie. They went to the kitchen. Lena wanted to cook, and Kara was starving. Everyone knew Kara couldn't come anything but pancakes. Whilst Lena cooked Kara put on a show on TV.

"Love, the food is ready." Lena put a lot on Karas plate. She knew how much Kara needed to eat in order to stay fit and healthy. She had lots and lots a bacon. She kissed Lena on the cheek. "YAYYYY!" She squealed. "You're so dorky." Lena said laughing at Kara. "I am not even if I was you like it." Lena couldn't argue with Kara there.

They watched the show and ate. Kara got a phone call from Alex. "Hey Alex." Kara said picking up the phone. "Turn on the news." Alex said worried. Kara quickly flipped to the news. It was CADMUS they'd sent an attack on the children's hospital. "Oh no!"Lena cried.

Kara knew Lena loved those kids there. "She came to me asking if I would join cadmus and I told her no. She took it out on kids, KIDS FOR GODS SAKE." Lena cried. "It's all my fault." She said sobbing. "Lena baby.. Listen to me. Your mother doesn't deserve you or anything you have to offer. She just proved it. She took it out on those kids. We will fix this. I promise." Kara said.

It hurt her to see Lena this way. But that wasn't all there were more aliens destroying things dangerously close to CatCo. She changed into her supergirl attire. She had to be quick. She flew to the children's hospital. Putting out the fire. Making sure everyone was fine before leaving. She flew to where the other Aliens were.

They swung and Kara dodged a lot of hits. She had fought most of them off but there was one more. They had Kryptonite. They pointed it at Kara,weakening her. She fell to her knees, kryptonite taking over her veins the alien walked over to her and stabbed her with it.

Before he could finish a black van pulled up agents spread out and Alex Danvers running up towards the alien punching them right in the jaw. The alien fought back but failed tremendously. Whilst they were fighting the agents picked Supergirl up and put her on a stretcher.

Alex beat the alien he was lying on the ground unconscious. "Nice work danvers" a voice said walking up to Alex. It was Maggie. She hadn't spoken to Maggie since Lena and Kara got together. They'd broken up because Maggie didn't want kids. "Hey Maggie" Alex said. She was obviously nervous. "I think we should talk, we said a lot that when we broke up, we danced, and we said our goodbyes.

There was one thing I didn't say that I should've said though."Maggie said while playing with her fingers. She walked closer to Alex. "Maggie .. I" Alex was cut off by her. "I want kids. I want kids I don't want them with anyone else but you. I know I should've said this and It took sometime. I know your not just gonna wait for me but I just wanted you to know that." Maggie said she let it all out. Alex was speechless. "Danvers?" Maggie said worried. To Maggies surprise Alex grabbed her face and kissed her. "I can't wait to see our kids with your dimples. Alex said smiling. She was happy.. Very.

At the Deo

Lenas Pov

I was watching the news. Kara was lying unconscious due to Kryptonite there were civilians running around. Kara was unconscious. She was lying there. The Alien was about to finish her. I watched tears in my eyes I grabbed my things and ran to my car. By the time I got there everyone was gone. Where were they. Ding. A message from my phone shook me out of my thoughts

Alex

Karas here at the DEO. I'll send you directions to get here. She's in a Coma.

Me

Oh no. Okay I'll be there soon.

Alex

Okay. See you soon.

A coma. The girl I loved was in a Coma. Please be okay. Kara. Please.