Another Day

Lenas POV

I woke up, with arms around me. I remembered everything about the night before and began to smile.

Kara's grip on me made me feel safe but I had a long day ahead of me. I couldn't let the adorable Kryptonian get the best of me.

I lifted her arm and slowly got out of bed trying not to wake her. Walking towards the bathroom in my room, I heard a raspy, kinda hoarse, kind of deep voice say "Mm, Lee come back to bed." She said reaching out her hand. I want to love but I have to get to work. "But Lee you're a CEO, you can take a day off." She said the blonde was gonna make me go mad.

"But when I get back my desk will be piled up with paperwork," I said crossing my arms and rolling my eyes. She made the pouty face. "I'll make up for it. I promise." She said. God, she's so adorable - No you can't give in. Never give in to the Kryptonian became you'll never get out.

"Nope," I said turning around, walking towards the bathroom. "Baby, please." She said. Just like that, I gave in. "Fine," I said acting like I didn't like what she did but I loved it. I just didn't like the hold she had on me it's not fair. On top of that, she used her sleepy voice. Then proceeds to say "Baby."

We took a shower after, doing our morning routines together. We had conversations, a pillow fight. Then we sat down on the couch and watched Netflix. Then Kara got a phone call. When she came back she was in tears. "Oh my God, Kara what's wrong are you okay?" I said running up to her. "Yeah. I'm good." She said laughing. She played extremely too much. "Ughhh Kara." I used her full name so she knew I was serious.

"I had to prank you, Lee." She said laughing. "That's not funny. Your sleeping on the couch tonight." I said with an attitude. "Lee, I'm sorry." She said smiling. She pulled me to the kitchen, put me on top of the counter while stepping in between my legs. "Forgive me, please?" She said. She started moving her fingers up my leg. I had on one of her big t-shirts that were too big and a pair of her underwear. So my legs were vulnerable.

"Fine, but don't do that again." She kissed me on the cheek, then on my lips. I deepened it we sat there kissing but we stopped due to needing oxygen. Also because. I was kinda sore from the previous night.

Kara explained to me that the phone call she got was Alex telling her that she needed to get to the DEO in a matter of minutes. "Well why aren't you there yet?"I asked. "That's cause my lady threatened to make me sleep on the couch." She said, making me blush. She super sped into her super suit and headed to the DEO. So I went to work. Kara wasn't gonna like that. What was she gonna do to me though? I got dressed and headed to the office.

Kara's POV

I landed down on the balcony of the DEO. "Kara, Lex is on the loose again. He won't stop until he gets Lena." Alex said to me. I broke the table. "I'm sorry until he gets what?" I said angrily. "Yes you heard me correctly." she said. "Brainy is tracking him right now. He's headed to Lena's office." "Lenas at the OFFICE?!" I shouted. "Shes gonna learn to listen to me one day." I smirked. Snapping out of my thoughts I dashed to the location of Lex. "Supergirl at its finest." He said with an evil smirk. "Alexander." I mocked. My posture was tense, I wanted to end him. I guess Lena started watching the news because when I turned around there the beautiful woman was.

"Whats going on?" She asked me calmly looking at Lex in disgust. "Great my dearest brother." She said. "My dearest sister finally brought someone home. Did it have to be a Super though." There we were in the middle of the road. He began to walk towards the car. " I don't want to have to do this, pulling a Kryptonite gun out of his pocket. I have a question, and supergirls life depends on it." He said with a smile. "Lena you come to help me at Cadmus or I shoot Kara."

"How do you know my name?" I hissed.

"Lex is that even a question? Of course I'll work with you." Lena said. She didn't look like she was joking to me. "Lee, what?.. How could you?" I said tearing up. "Well. Because I'm a Luthor." She said as she got into the car with Lex. Leaving me all alone.

Alex had her earpiece on she'd heard everything. She drove to my apartment quickly breaking the door, giving me a big hug. I cried and cried. It's always something.