Predictable

Lenas POV

I'm sorry I'm sorry okay. Sheesh. What else was I gonna do? He threatened to shoot the love of my life with kryptonite. I had to act fast. That's what I did, it hurt like hell. It probably cost me my relationship.

Ugh, I hate my brother with a passion. He's stupid anyway why would I out of nowhere agree to work with him.

( Time change )

A week had gone by Lex needed to make sure he could trust me so he went brought a truth seeker as if I'm not a genius and don't know how to lie as good as him.

All I was thinking about was Kara. I know she's pissed. I missed her, I craved her. Lex wants me to work on a substance that he could drink that'll make him as strong as supergirl, that would take years.

He'd threaten and hit me every time I said something like that. So as you know my face is swollen and my body hurts. My jawline is still impeccable ( don't we love joking about traumatic experiences). That's when the idea hit me, I could poison the prototype and Lex may or may not die.

Well, I planned to get all his ideas then tell the DEO but I don't think that'll work in my favor. Every time I even think of leaving here, I'm hurt. Oh but my brother would get his. My only problem was that Lex watched my every move, well it's kinda good because he won't suspect anything. It's still annoying.

Another week later. Lex said he'd lore Kara in so she could watch him become stronger than her. Then he would kill her. I couldn't let that happened so when Lex turned around I slipped the poison in. I prayed it would work.

Kara's POV

I was so hurt, more so angry. How could this happen? What was she thinking? I was in the training room at the DEO. I'd gotten so upset I started breaking things. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!" I yelled, shooting my laser eyes.

It had been two weeks still no word. No, Lena, All I had was Alex. I'm grateful about that but still. I love Lena so much. I can't believe this. That's when I heard it "Oh supergirl, I know you hear this if you want to save Lena you'd get down here quickly. I'm in a warehouse by the water." Lex said. I quickly flew there.

Lena's Pov

The part Alexander left out was that he'd planned to take my prototype and then kill me as well. He took the syringe out of my hand and knocked me unconscious. When I woke I was tired to a chair and at the edge of a somewhat cliff, If Lex pushed me I'd drown. "I love this family," I said sarcastically. "Dearest Sister we know that's a lie, your so dumb to think that'd I'd ever actually want you as a person in my life." He said.

A tear dropped down. My family has constantly said evil things to me like that, which didn't mean it never hurt. I missed Kara. Lex stepped away making a phone call once he hung up there she was. He had Kryptonite so she instantly fell. She looked at me with the saddest eyes. I mouthed "I'm sorry." to her. But she just looked away, which made me cry a little bit more.

"What should I do first? kill you and let Lena watch. So she can feel stupid for doing any of this." he said enthusiastically. "Or should I kill Lena while you sit here weak unable to save her?" He said smiling. He put the syringe in, laughing. That's when I smiled. "You're so predictable Lex," I said. He and Kara both gave confused looks, but Kara looked as though she was catching on. I don't think she'd seen all the bruises I had yet. Lord I'm gonna have to calm her down after that one.

Lex was caught off guard and Kara had just enough strength to knock it out his hand. Throwing a punch at Lex. Most likely breaking his jaw. She's hot, I thought to myself. "Any minute now I'll be as strong as you." He yelled. "See that's where you're wrong. I put poison in that. Because we both know I never work with you let alone let you kill the woman I love." I said making fierce eye contact.

He smiled and then kicked the chair I was in. I was falling, I didn't scream, I just fell. Sploosh. Was the last thing I heard then everything went black.

Kara's Pov

As I listened to what Lena said. I felt bad for ever even thinking that she would do something like this.

Then Lex pushed her into the water. I still had kryptonite in me so I couldn't use my super speed. But I had different powers, and I'm an alien. When I had another miner grasp of energy. I tapped my bracelet signaling the DEO.

I knew what I had to do. I got up to run towards the water but I was stabbed with knife kryptonite of course. I didn't care though I went towards the water and dived in. Lena was sinking towards the bottom. I swam as fast as I could to save her. It hurt but I couldn't stop. When I got back to the top of the water, there was a DEO helicopter flying. I gave the signal, and they flew down. I gave them Lena, first. Once they flew up a little. I fell on the concrete, and everything was black. I saved Lena that was all that mattered.