Do you trust me?

Lenas POV

I woke up alone. Well just not with arms around me. I had forgotten we were in my office. I was dressed too? I sat up to see that my surroundings were still the same.

"It's about time sleepy-head." Kara said, scaring me. "What's going on? I'm so confused." I said still not very rational. "Well after we umm.. just after we, a few minutes after you got a knock on your door. I used super speed to dress myself and you. Then I opened it. It was Jess asking if she could leave.

I said "Yes." You've been out for a few hours now though." She said with a smirk.

"Did you sleep?" I asked her starting to move my hair around it was a mess.

"I took a nap after Jess left." She said. "Do you think she heard us?" I asked scared." I certainly hope not." She said laughing back. "You were doing a lot of screaming-"

I cut her off by throwing a pillow at her. She began to laugh.

I started walking over to her it had to have been 5;00 in the morning, so I stopped in my steps. "Why'd you stop?" She said pouting. "Morning breath." I said back.

"Well did you enjoy last night choice of events?" She said putting her hands behind her back. "Always." I said back. Making the Kryptonian blush terribly in a cute way. "Can we go home?" I asked. "I can take you home but I have Supergirl duties and work soon." She said whiny and hesitant. "Oh I see." I said back softly.

I wanted to lay with her for the rest of the day, but we both are busy, but it's not that i'm upset about. I'm mad because she literally just lied to my face. The crinkle gave it away. Not to mention it's 5:00 in the morning and her swift starts at 7 It's just not adding up.

After she flew me to the apartment, I had went to the back she went back there to see if I was okay then she said she'd stay for another thirty minutes. "It's fine you don't have to if you can't." I said back avoiding contact. "Okay." She said. She wasn't fighting to stay like usual. It wasn't Red Kryptonite. I'd used my scanner to make sure of it before I went off on the blonde.

"Kara are you okay, love? Your not acting like yourself." I said looking into her blue orbs.

"Yeah Lee I'm fine just a bit stressed is all." She said walking away from me. She couldn't look me in the eye. I mean not in the good way. Kara always looks me in the eye when she's serious. I was starting to get pissed off. I smiled but I gave the smirk I give when I'm upset. Of course she didn't see it because she couldn't look at me.

Just then she got a call, it was from a woman I couldn't really see who it was, I didn't want to either.
What I did know for sure was it was a woman. "Yeah." She replied, smiling at whatever it was that the mysterious woman said. "8:00 on the dot. It's a date." She said laughing.

I was listening but the date part was a bit much. I was really trying not to make assumptions, but my anxiety was getting crazy. Don't get me started on my overthinking.

"Where are you going?" I asked calmly walking towards the kitchen where she was. Again she looked at anything but me. "I'm going out later around 8pm when I get off work." She said back innocently but no crinkle. "Can I ask with who?" I said with a chuckle and a sense of harshness in my voice. "I can't tell you, seriously Lee. I can't." She said. "Why
not?- You know what Okay Kara go ahead." I said walking back towards the room, putting my hair in a bun, heading towards the shower. "I love you Lee." She called out. "I love you too Kara." I said back sarcastically but I did mean it. After that I heard the door close.

After I got out of the steaming hot shower, I was calm and a bit rational. I thought that Kara was doing something she had no business doing. Cheating was the first thing that came to mind, but Kara would never.. Right?

I told myself to stay calm. I went and put on Karas sweatshirt and a pair of jeans and called my driver to come get me. I had some shades on because I'm Lena Luthor.

I asked my driver to take me to my comfort spot, which was this lake some where towards the back of National City. No one really comes here, kinda creepy but calming at the same time. I sat in the grass for a couple of hours, admiring the beautiful sky and the sight of the water.

My driver surprisingly didn't leave, I wasn't complaining. "Are you okay, you don't have to stay if you don't wanna." I said to him through the window. "I didn't wanna leave you. Plus it's beautiful out here yes?" He said back. "Yes indeed." I replied. I went and sat down and I began to think about Kara. How in love I was with her. I've been in love with her since the day I met her. I loved how flustered she got when I complimented her.

She is literally so adorable. I think her smile and her eyes are my favorite thing ever. While I was thinking all of this I realized time had passed it was about to be 8:00 pm.

Which was the time of Kara seeing that woman. I tried not to pay it any attention. I asked my driver to take me back to our apartment. I guess I got bored and took another shower. When I got out of the shower I put on some casual clothes, and my hair was wet so I started to dry it. When I came out the room I heard keys at the door.

"Hey Lee!" She yelled. I ignored her I kept doing my hair in the mirror. When I turned I was met with adorable blue orbs looking at me. "Lee I know you heard me." She said lowering her head reaching her hands out to my waist. "I did." I said I was so mad at her but she was making that difficult. "So why didn't you answer?" She asked innocently. "Can't you go ask the woman to answer you?" I hissed. Her face went read from nervousness. "Lee it's nothing like that." She said back to me, I took a deep breath and replied with "Okay, so why won't you tell me."

"I just can't Lee. I hope you understand." She said.

"I don't understand. I don't understand how you can just sit here and tell me that your not going to tell me something." I said starting to raise my voice, I was walking towards the bedroom now. "Because I just can't." She said again and again and again. "Oh my god! What's the point of me even asking at this point. Just forget it." I said grabbing my bag. If I didn't get away from her I was going to go mad. When I was about to touch the doorknob I heard "Do you trust me Lee?" "Yes Kara I do. I just wish you'd tell me what it was." I said. "Lee, I can't it's not something I can do right now." She said. "Got it." I said grabbing my coat and leaving. I needed to take a walk.

A walk just a walk