Hope

2 months Later

Third Person

Another day, waking up to each other's fiancé, and going to work. L-Corp was gonna be at Catco for some type of event I wasn't really listening when they told us my mind was in other places.

"Good morning Kara."
Lena said yawning and stretching her arms.

"Good Morning sleepyhead." Kara replied leaning in for a kiss. "Gross, I'm not kissing you, morning breath you dork." Lena said rolling towards the other side.

"Please Lee, Just one?" Kara pleaded. "Fine. Just One." Knowing these two she definitely wasn't gonna walk away with only one kiss. "Just one."

Kara said in a pouty slightly seductive and hard eye contact whilst leaving in. Her sleepy voice was driving Lena mad as she likes to say.

They gave each other a peck on the lips. Kara deepens the kiss pulling Lena onto her. Moving her hands down her waist.
Causing Lena to laugh uncontrollably Karas grip was good so Lena was trapped not that she complaining.

"Kara, stop." She said in between laughs and kisses.

"No way." Kara said kissing her neck. Causing Lena laugh and smile even harder leaning her head back. She grabbed Karas face with one hand squeezing her cheeks together.

"I have to get ready for work love. We can finish this another time." Lena said getting off Kara quickly and hesitant.

"Ugh I hate work." Kara said in a pouty voice.

"Well work loves you and so does mine. So whine all you want your still going." Lena said, walking towards the bathroom. "We can shower together BUT that's all." Lena said pointing a finger at the blonde.

"Okay fine, Oh Rao Lee, Have you made the wedding invitations yet?" Kara asked while adjusting herself.  "Jess is working on them as we speak." Lena said while walking towards the bathroom.

Kara ran up behind Lena, and wrapped her arms around her. "I can't wait to marry you." She said in Lenas ear placing her face in Lenas neck. Sending chills down Lenas spine and butterflies in her stomach. She turned her head to kiss Kara.

After that they took a shower, they did their daily routines and kissed each other goodbye. Kara had took care of her supergirl duties. She had to get to the event in 15 minutes.

"CABOOOM!" Kara heard that was near L-Corp. She super sped towards that direction. "CALLING ALL ALIENS IF YOU WANT THE HUMANS TO LIVE YOU WILL BRING ME THE PROTECTOR OF NATIONAL CITY."

Kara flew down fast, calm, and smoothly. "She's right here, What do you want?" She said observing her surroundings. Cars were flipped but she didn't see any injured humans. Rather Odd? There was a lot of screaming and running.

( I'm making this villain up guys.)

The creature had a red substance so whoever it was had done some research because Kara definitely knew that it was Red Kryptonite. There was only one person who could get ahold of that and that was Lillian Luthor. Coincidental that we were by L-Corp.

Kara quickly flew to L-Corp, she walked in there and Lena was gone. She used her X-ray vision to scan the building Lena was no where to be found. Her office was a mess but there was a flash-drive.

"We have Lena she's not gonna be able to breathe in about 5 hours by the sound of this voice i'm sure you know this is her mother. Let's say all three of us have a talk. That's if you can figure out where we are. Don't stress, have fun. Yours truly.

Kara flew to the DEO she had to move fast because Red Kryptonite was in the air, and she only had 5 hours.

"ALEX, J'ONN, BRAINY, NIA SOMEBODY PLEASE." Kara screamed. She was having trouble staying still, she was crying. Alex managed to calm her down. Kara explained to them what happened and Alex looked down and noticed her veins were Red.

"Brainy exactly how much Red K is in the air as of this moment. "Approximately 87.65 %." He said sweetly but worried.

"No way we're letting you go find her in a state like that. You could hurt her, mentally and physically." Alex said to Kara in all seriousness.

"Please Alex. You have t- "NO!" Alex said cutting her off the two sat there for about 30 minutes arguing.

"ENOUGH YOU ARE BOTH WASTING TIME WE HAVE FIVE HOURS FIVE NOT 6, 7, or 8, FIVE. INSTEAD OF ARGUING HELP COME UP WITH A PLAN." Maggie yelled at the two. She was pissed very pissed about the whole thing.

"I- I yeah what she said I guess." Alex said acting as if Maggie didn't just shut her up completely.

"Now I'm sure you know that Lena is the smartest amongst this whole group, well her and Brainy." Maggie said calmly. "Okay but - Kara started but was cut off my Brainy. "Actually, Me and Lena were working on an Anti-Kryptonite suit. As of right now it is 45.67% affective, if Alex could help me with a few finishing touches then we could fix it." Brainy said. "Let's get to it." Maggie said smiling.

Hope was all they had as of now.