Listen To Me

Karas POV

I was left in the living room alone. Ugh, I hated him so much. I'm so dumb. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. I x-ray visioned the door, to see who it is was and there was Alex.

I opened the door putting my head down yeah because that won't make it obvious that your crying Kara. "Kara, what's wrong?" She said concerned. "OH RAO ALEX I WAS HOLDING THEM BACK." I cried. She had said the two words that could make me cry anybody at that.

"I was in the office and Mon-el showed up and kissed me and Lena saw it." I said guilt and sadness eating me up inside. "Oh no." Alex said. She pulled me into a big hug. The good thing is she'd brought some potstickers with her.

I opened up to Alex on how much I loved and missed Lena. That was all It took. For me to say it all out loud and for her to think about how I didn't wanna lose what we had.

After Alex left to erm... went to "talk" to Maggie in their house.  I flew to Lee's apartment. I was so scared, but I knew what I needed to do.

I knocked on the door. Rao here goes nothing.

3rd person POV

"Who is it?" A saddened voice said. Kara was quiet. She would just have to wait to see who it was. Kara thought to herself. "These people are going to make me go mad," Lena said walking towards the door. "You'd think people would have enough decency to -" She opened the door and was now silent.

The Luthor had on one of Karas hoodies and some tights, her hair was in a messy bun. She had bags under her eyes. She looked as though she was about to pour a cup of scotch. "What do you want?" Lena said coldly. "Well to talk to you," Kara said. "May I?" Kara said motioning the door. "No, you may not," Lena said. "Okay, excuse me," Kara said scooting right past the Luthor. Lena looked at Kara as if she'd killed someone.

"Oh come on Lee, I was gonna get in regardless," Kara said innocently. "What do you want Kara?"Lena asked in an irritable tone. "Well listen to me fully. I know I've made a couple of mistakes like not telling you who I was. But the mistake or choice I would never make is cheating on you. Rao no Lee you deserve the world and more. I want to be the one to give you that. I'm not leaving you. I know you knew about me and Mon-el but I'm not in love with him. I'm in love with you I've never loved someone the way I love you. I didn't cheat Lee I swear, we were talking, and out of nowhere boom. I promise I wouldn't do anything like that. Not to you Lena. Please forgive me." Kara was crying at this point, the Lena was lost for words.

Smut coming go to the next chapter if you don't wanna read it.

She wanted to reclaim her spot and there was only one way. She pulled Kara by her shirt, kissing her long and passionately. She put everything into that kiss. Kara deepened the kiss and Lena put her hands on Kara's neck. Kara picked Lena up and began to walk to her room. She placed Lena on the bed and started to kiss her neck. Lena bit her lip to fight back a moan. They started kissing again, and Lena bit Kara's lip causing Kara to let out a moan.

Lena flipped them over so that she was on top. She started to kiss down Kara's jawline, to her neck, then to her abs. She got dangerously close to Kara's spot. She placed her hand inside. Kara was soaked. She pulled down Kara's underwear, she then knelt. "Rao.Lee." Kara held on to a pillow. Lena began to go down on the Kryptonian. Flicking her tongue all on Kara's lips. Her G-spot. Kara was fighting back the moans. Until she couldn't anymore "LENA!" She screamed. Lena continued to tongue the Kryptonian down. She kept this up for about five minutes.

When Kara least expected it, Lena slid to fingers in. "Lena... AHHHH." She started going in and out. "Yes, Lena." Kara moaned. Lena sped it up, faster and faster. Kara moaned in delight and screamed Lena's name. A lot.

Lena flopped down on the bed. She'd proven that Kara was hers and only hers she thought she was done for the night until she heard. "My turn." Come out the blonde's mouth. Kara wanted to prove that she was no one else and all she wanted has Lena. She slowly got on top of the Luthor. While kissing her she slid two fingers in making it impossible for the brunette to kiss her back. "Ahh. Kara." She slid put real quickly. She'd wanted to try something new. She put Lena on top of her. She slid in quickly. Lena started to go up and down on Kara's fingers. "Ahh Yes, Kara." Lena moaned lifting her head back. Seeing the Luthor in this much please turned Kara on. She was going up and down. When Lena came the first time, Kara pushed her down lightly. Then she knelt.

"Oh God, Kara." What Lena didn't know before she started dating Kara was how much of a freak she was. Lena was not so innocent either. Kara started to move her tongue up the brunette G- spot. She flicked her tongue. She was eating the Luthor she thought tasted delicious, personally thought she tastes better than pot stickers.

She did kept this up for about 8 minutes. Until the Luthor .. well obviously needed to stop. "I love you . I'm sorry about everything." Kara said. "It's okay love after tonight, I think I know that I don't have to worry about it anymore." Lena said smiling. The two sat in comfortable silence and fell asleep. They were gonna be okay.