Home Again

Kara POV

I'll admit I was happy to be back, I had missed it here Lena mostly. Don't tell Alex I said that. Alex had permitted me to leave the DEO. I would just be on bed rest at home.

I was upset with Lena though. I missed her badly, don't get me wrong it was just Why wouldn't she eat?

We were on the sofa watching Netflix when she said to me "Kara, love what's wrong? You're being very quiet." She said now moving her hands from around me to sitting up holding my hand.

I sat up slowly "Lena you have to eat. Even when your sad or anything. You have to eat." I said tearing up. She put her head down but she kept listening " Because I can't lose you, or have you passing out due to starvation. What if I'm not there to pick you up? Please, Lena." I confessed now crying. "Kara,
I'm sorry I worried you. I thought you'd forgotten about that. I'm sorry it's just once I get in a weak and vulnerable state I don't feel like doing anything. I take my mind of it by focusing on different things like working and not leaving the office for weeks.

Mainly focusing on what got me like that in the first place. I forget to eat or tell myself I'll do it later." She explained in a sad tone. "I barely ate when I grew up with my family, mostly because they paid me no mind at the table, or forgot to tell me it was time for dinner. Lex made sure I ate though. Well Before he went all mad." I got her to vent.

She opened up but not the way she did when we were just friends but the way lovers do. I cried tears of joy that time. "Oh, I'm sorry Kara I didn't mean for you to cry." She said sadly. "It's not that Lee, it's just you've never opened up to me like that before," I said pulling her down for a hug. She laid on top of me while I played with her hair.

"Baby?" She whispered. "Yes, Lee?" I answered. "I'm sorry I worried you and I promise that I'll eat more from now on." She said. "It's okay Lee, and thank you," I said giving her a peck on the lips. "I love you." She whispered. "I love you more," I said back. She lifted her head staring into my eyes. Rao her eyes were literal Kryptonite. I gave her a peck on the lips, she wrapped her hands around my neck, deepening the kiss. Our tongues danced for dominance. I won again, because of my super strength. "You'll pay for that." She said starting to kiss my neck she was already sitting on me, so I picked her up still kissing.

( Switch to Lenas POV )

As she was picking me up, started to kiss her neck some more leaving marks but they wouldn't stay, unfortunately. She brought us to the bedroom then placed me down, and started to kiss down on my stomach. She brought her face back up to mine, I flipped us over. I started kissing her stomach, then I started to tease her by starting to kiss around the one place she wanted her lips most.

(3rd Person POV)
( I know I keep changing it sorry, SHUTUP)

Lena was still teasing but the Kryptonian was too proud to beg. "Lena." Kara moaned. "Yes Baby?" Lena replied. Starting to get closer and closer. "Please.." Kara moaned loudly, lifting her head back. "Please what Kara?" The brunette said with a smirk.
"LENA PLEASE DO IT!" Kara screamed. That was enough for Luthor to make miracles with her tongue. She went from Karas G-spot down to her bean. She loved the taste of Kara. She licked all on Kara's lips, flicking her tongue. Kara moaned in delight. "Lena I'm gonna," Kara said, biting her lip so she wouldn't yell. "No, hold on a little longer," Lena said. She used that moment to slide her fingers inside Kara.

"RAO!" Kara screamed. "Look at me," Lena demanded. Lena started pumping her fingers in and out of Kara. "Yes, Lena." Kara moaned. Lena started to go faster and faster. "Yes Lee, more." "More what?" The Luthor teased. "Please Lee." Lena sped up the pace even more. "Lena I'm gonna - Ahh." "Do it, baby," Lena said in satisfaction. Kara did exactly that.