The Gala

3rd Person POV
A week later.

As Lena woke she was met with arms wrapped around her. Alex had let the two lovebirds go back home, so they would both be comfortable.

Lena looks at the adorable space puppy next to her. She was so in love with her, it was dangerous.

Lena had to get ready for a Gala, she woke up put on some basic clothes so she could go pick what she needed to wear to the gala. She was on a very fast schedule so she quickly wrote a note for Kara, kissed the Blonde on the cheek, and dashed out the door.

About 6 minutes later Kara was waking up, but she was aggravated because well she wanted Lena. She looked next to her, there was a paper.

Kara, I'm sorry I had to run out, there's a Gala. I completely forgot about and now I have to make sure everything is okay. I know your mad that you didn't wake up next to me, or that I didn't wake you. But you were just so adorable I couldn't bring myself to do so. But I did have enough time to order you Potstickers for lunch and I have a feeling I know what you may want for dinner. Again, sorry I promise to make it up to you. xoxo
-Lena
P.S. I would love for you to escort me to the Gala if you'd like just call me and I'll have you a nice outfit. If not I understand Love you.

The blonde was smiling so hard, blush too over her face whilst she smiled. She put the letter in her dresser and got up to brush her teeth. She took a shower. Then headed to Catco, she'd needed to write an article about the whole Lex situation.

Before she stepped inside of CatCo, she called Lena.

Three rings*

"Hello, Love?" Lena said so softly.

"Uhh. Hi Lee." Kara said. She was so dorky.
"I called to say I saw your letter, and that I would love to escort you, but as Kara or Supergirl?"

"Well, that's up to you baby." Lena said softly again. She didn't care because she knew who was hers.

"Well as badass as SuperCorp sounds and would break the media. I would like to see you without having to keep a secret. Be in public as Kara and Lena, SuperCorp behind the scenes you know.

"Yes, I understand completely love." Lena replied.

"Okay, what now?" Kara asked.

"What are you wearing love?" Lena asked walking around pointing at where she wanted decorations.
"Umm. What do you mean what am I - OHH yes It's a surprise.

"I called the people and told them to change the color of the outfit so that we could match but they had to change the type of outfit you were wearing? Whatever that means. So you surprise me I surprise you?" Kara said innocently.

"Mm, and who gave you permission to do this?" Lena challenged. "Myself. Is that a problem?" The Kryptonian said biting her lip.

"Big one," Lena replied.

"I can solve it right now." Kara said

"Mm. Really."

The Luthor looked up to see Kara standing right there. Kara was walking up to her causing Lena to back up into a wall.

"Yes indeed." Kara said leaning in for a kiss then quickly turning her head. Backing away from the Luthor.

Kara was such a tease. "GET OUT!" Lena tried to say in a serious tone but ended up laughing. "Fine by me, baby." Kara teased backing up. "I love you." Kara said.