Chapter Fourteen

Biana had come back into Sophie's room with Keefe with a small basket in hand.

"Okay. Since you'll be busy I'm going to put the face mask on you while Keefe helps you with the icing and exercises or whatever." Biana set down the basket on the floor.

Biana laid Sophie down on the pillows, her on one side and Keefe on the other.

"Okay I have Açaí berry peel off mask, pomegranate mud mask, and seaweed peel off mask. Which one should we do for you?"

"Uh-" Keefe interrupted here before she could finish.

"Oh! Do the berry one, that one sounds nice."

"Yeah, I'll do that one." Biana agreed, getting up and grabbing somethings out of her basket.

She popes back up with a headband, a brush, and a hair tie. "Put your hair up and this headband on so the mask doesn't get in you face."

Sophie put her hair in a high ponytail and pushed her baby hairs back with the headband.

"Just lay back so I can brush it on."

Sophie laid back down on her pillows, once again feeling like a science experiment.

Biana opened the small purple mask and poured some on her face.

"Jeez! That's cold!"

"Hush, keep you face still." Biana continued spreading the mask with her brush. It actually felt pretty nice.

Keefe gently put the ice to her ankle, holding it there for awhile.

Keefe and Biana chatted quietly. Sophie ties to talk but Biana would always shush her.

"Okay just let that sit for a half hour, until it dries."

Keefe was done with the ice as Biana got up to go to the bathroom with her own mask and headband.

"Can I see your hand?" Keefe held out his hand. It took Sophie a second to realize he needed to see the small cut on her hand.

"Oh yeah, sure." She place her hand on his and he peeled back the bandages. Dried blood stained the white on them, but the cut was starting to heal."

It should be good in a few days, just don't do much with it. You don't need the bandage anymore." Keefe set back down her hand. Sophie almost laughed at how serious her sounded. Like a doctor.

"Okay, now you stomach." Sophie stood up.

"Uh should I...?"

"Um, just lift up your shirt and I'll take off the bandages."

Sophie blushed madly as she lifted her shirt up so the bandages were exposed. Keefe started to unravel them slowly. She dried not to focus on how close their face were or how cold his hands were.

Finally, the bandages were off and Keefe told her to lay down again.

"I'm gonna disinfect and wash this one. I also need more bandages from Elwin. This ones gonna take a bit longer to heal but you should be good in a week at most, just with a scar.

"Keefe sighed. "Okay, I'll go get the supplies from Elwin's office, be right back."

"I'll come too." Sophie tried to get up but Keefe pushed her back down.

"No, stay here. I'll be fast, and I do t want you walking around without bandages."

Sophie sighed but stayed where she was.

"Besides, I would be personally terrified if I saw a purple faced person walking down the hall.

Sophie glared at him and chuck a pillow towards him but he had already sprinted put the door.She waited on the bed until Biana came out, pink smeared across her face.