Chapter 5: Lovebirds in the library♡

It was a Sunday morning at 7 o'clock, no one else in the 4th Gryffindor dorm was up yet, except for Melody, yesterday night she decided she would wake up at 7 am sharp to start her Herbology homework that professor Longbottom game to all members of the Gryffindor Quidditch team.

The story: The day before their team captain, Presley Quinn called a emergency practice for there game vs Hufflepuff in two days from yesterday. The practice was called a few minutes into Herbology class, Professor Longbottom let every Gryffindor from the team go but made them all a 200 word essay on the importance of herbs in medicine and detention (even if they didn't intentionally miss class)

Melody hopped out of bed and changed into her clothes for the day

and some black boots then she ran down to the common room with some parchment and a quill to see if anyone else was awake, Albus, Lily's brother who was in his second year was

and some black boots then she ran down to the common room with some parchment and a quill to see if anyone else was awake, Albus, Lily's brother who was in his second year was. "You doing the Quidditch team homework?" Albus asked Melody "Yeah, how did you know?" Melody asked "Lily told me, she also said Rose did it right after practice and that she was waiting till the very last day to do hers" Albus said "Very Lily-ish" Melody laughed.

So.... Melody, you still have about 20 minutes till the library opens, I assume that where your going, correct" Albus asked running his hand through his hair "Yes, and its Mel, just Mel." Mel said "I only let people that I trust call me that" Mel said blushing a little "so, that means you trust me?" Albus asked also blushing a little "I guess so" Mel laughed.

Melody linked hands with Albus as they walked up and down empty corridors, Until Melody couldn't stand it anymore she turned to Albus and kissed him, she couldn't help it, her crush on him was to big, but to Mel's surprise Albus kissed back. When they had pulled apart Albus said "Al, Just Al"

Mel giggled and Al grinned, they had just kissed. "Mel, do you want to be my girlfriend?" Al asked "I would love to but you have to remember that you are only 12 and I am 11, Maybe when I'm 12 and your 13?" Mel reminded him. "Oh yea, I this we should keep this secret for now" Al said as they walked off holding hands to the library.

In the library Al and Mel looked through the books until they found the perfect one, it was called 'why are herbs in medicine?' Mel sat down and started reading it while Al looked for some more books, a fem minutes later he found a book called 'everything you need to know about the importance of herbs in medicine' "found one!" Al whisper called to Mel. For the next hour they worked together on the essay and by 8:30 it was done "Great! I can hand this in tomorrow" Mel said as they walked behind some shelves so no one could see them. "One last kiss?" Al asked "Sure" Mel replied and they snogged again. it melted Mel's heart to see that Al liked her the same way she liked him.

The two of them walked hand in hand to the great hall, they walked down the Gryffindor table until they spotted Lily, Rose, Hugo (Roses twin brother who was in Hufflepuff), Kayla, Maya and Scorpius sitting together. Albus and Scorpius were really good friends but because he ended up in Hufflepuff he couldn't be part of the gold guys (Albus, James and Michael). "Morning Lovebirds" Lily said grinning, making both Melody and Albus blush a little apparently she knew that Albus had a huge crush on Melody, "Morning" they said together.

After a nice breakfast all eight of them, Melody, Albus, Rose, Lily, Hugo, Kayla, Maya and Scorpius all walked around the lake. after they had walked around the lake they spit up into groups Melody, Lily, Rose and Kayla went to write letters to there parents while Maya feed all of there owls for them, Albus went to look for the gold guys and Scorpius and Hugo went to there dorm to make sure there brooms were ready for the big Quidditch match the next day.

A/N: as always all copyright goes to J.K Rowling except for the plot and my own characters keep reading my story and check out my friend for her books - Ginny_Luna