Chapter 9: Arch Enemys

It was the 31st of September and all routines were becoming normal today Rose was going to Potions with Lily and Melody then Muggle studies 5 minutes after, Being the class genius she tried to fit in as many classes as she could. Today she was only doing 2 extra classes because there was there first Quidditch game vs Slytherin at 4 pm today.

Rebecca-Elm Evergreen, there team captain and head of house marched out to shake hands with Presley. It was Roses job to stop there chasers Tom Snide, Thor Dalton and Zane Ratana from getting the Quaffle.

The game started and Thor Dalton scored on Presley, it continued for another 45 minutes until the score was 110 to 100 Slytherin taking the lead, Rose had to score here or Slytherin would win, she flew towards the hoops but Tom Snide body checked her off her broom then cast Expelliarmus so she had no way of saving herself from falling. Rose fell to the ground un-cautious, All of the Gryffindor team flew down to her, Melody and Lily lifted her to the hospital wing and the game ended, Slytherin had won.

When Rose's eyes fluttered open about 20 minutes later she asked "Where am I?" "your in the hospital wing, that bully Tom Snide shoved you off your broom then cast Expelliarmus, you broke your leg" Melody explained "but on a good note Tom has to get detention every other night until you are healed, he has to wash ALL of the dinner dishes from all of the students!" Lily added "And Madame Pomphrey fixed it" 

"That Tom! I wanna punch him in the face!" Rose growled "What about my classes?" Rose asked calming down a bit "McGonagall said you will be switched back to a regular schedule until you get better, try to go to at least 2 classes a day, but if you do miss them it will be noted as you falling behind" Melody explained "Regular classes!" Rose yelled.

A boy marched into the hospital wing with to other boys and a girl following behind him "Hello, Granger-Weasley, Pottah and whatever you might be called, I'm Tom Snide, this is Zane and Thor, and my step sister Rebecca-Elm Evergreen. I thought it would be nice if we meet because you will be seeing a lot of me and my friends from now on, you see my parents are Lizana and Micha Snide, they were death eaters who worked for the Lord, of course they are now in Azkaban, and of course Voldemort is gone, so it is up to me to finish what they didn't get to do, get rid of all Dumbledore cheerers, there kids and even there friends so that means you girls, your parents and most people at Hogwarts. Just letting you know my plan so you can this of what ahead for you guys, bye bye" Tom said, he turned and marched out with his little gang.

"Wow, that was intense" Lily said writing down what he said word for word "Now that we know what he is up to we better stop him!, I guess now he is not just my arch enemy, he is ours" Rose said "we better go tell headmaster about this" Melody said handing Rose her crutches. The three of them marched towards  the headmasters office "Dumbledore" Lily mumbled when they reached the portrait to se her.

They started explaining everything to McGonagall, she said there was nothing much she could do except keep a eye out for him warn all of there parents by owl (especially Harry, Ginny, Ron, Luna and Hermione and of course Emma and Jack because they were Luna and Neville's best friends) "we can worn all of the professors but we need to keep it a secret to Tom, Neville will know for sure because he is part of the silver trio, Melody, your parents are part of the bronze trio with Katie bell, we must warn all of them" McGonagall explained "we don't know what he has up his sleeve or how much harm he can do his step sister Rebecca-elm Evergreen is very good at magic so all of you, be careful now down to dinner, its 7:00" McGonagall said and quickly shooed them all out of her office.

A/N :Lots of excitement in this chapter more to come soon all copyright goes to J.K Rowling except for my own characters and the plot - Ginny_Luna