Chapter 16: Lily's House ~The talk

A/N: I know I usually do author's notes at the end but I just wanted to say, Thank you all so much for 100+ reads, I will continue posting more chapters until this book is done, I also plan on turning this into a series of books! Please leave me a follow if you like the book so far, make sure to vote and to check out my other book 'Harrys twin sister' To celebrate 100+ reads I have added a big part in the story, keep reading to find out what it is! Ginny_Luna

"eeeeeeeeeeeee! I can't believe were going to Lily's house" Melody screamed bouncing up and down on her bed "I'm exited to meet Ethan, Lysander, Lorcan, and get to know Hannah" Maya said while sitting on her bed. It was 6:00 in the morning but Melody, Lily, Rose, Maya and Kayla were to exited for the day ahead to sleep in. 

"Lets go see if Albus, James and Michael are awake yet" Rose said "Sure, I'll go with you Rose and then Lily, Maya and Kayla can go see if Hugo, Scorpius, Lysander, Lorcan and Ethan are awake yet, they share a dorm" Melody said. With that they all 5 of them left the dorm 15 minutes later the golden girls came back with the gold guys (Albus, Michael and James) Hugo, Scorpius, Lorcan, Lysander and Ethan. "Umm... Guys, were forgetting Seline, Hannah, Jena and Alison" Scorpius said "I'll go get them, I go to their dorm all the time" James said "That's because you looove Hannah" Lily said while doing kissy lips "Whatever" James replied. James left the common room, ten minutes later he cam back holding hands with Hannah, Seline, Jena and Alison trailing close behind them. 

"it's already 6:30, lets bring our trunks to our common rooms" Michael said "I agree" Alison replied. They all went to their different dorms and brought their trunks into the common rooms, after they all met up in the great hall. By 7:30 am they were all finished there breakfast and Melody, Lily and Rose went for a walk around the lake.

At 10:00 am the train had arrived in Hogsmeade, they were going home for Hogwarts expansion week! Lily, Rose and Melody walked onto the train. "Lils, can we go into this compartment, I need to talk to you" Scorpius asked Lily "sure" Lily replied. The two of them walked into a empty compartment, Lily closed the door to the compartment. As soon as the door closed both Lily and Scorpius said at the same time "I don't like you anymore", there was a quick pause, "who do you like then?" Lily asked Scorpius. "don't get mad at me when I say this but, I like Rose" Scorpius said "I won't get mad, but promise you need to tell her and I to tell you something " Lilly told Scorpius "sure, what is it?" Scorpius said "um... Well the other day, I was talking to Rose and Melody and I found out that, Rose patronus is a scorpion, and yours, witch you told me is a dove, doves hang around Rose bushes and scorpions, well are scorpion" Lily let out in one big sigh. "And something else you should know, Rose has a crush on you Scorp" Lily said "Lily, who do you like?" Scorpius asked "I don't know yet,  but I have this feeling that it's not you" Lily told him "It's okay, I get it" Scorpius said. They hugged each other then Lily left the compartment and joined Rose and Melody. "What did you talk about?" Rose asked "oh, we just confessed to each other that we don't like each other anymore, you should go talk to Scorp, he likes you, he said" Lily told Rose "Really! okay" Rose said excitedly. Rose practically bounced out of the compartment to go talk to Scorpius. The talk must have gone well because 20 minutes later Rose and Scorpius came back holding hands and grinning.

Lily's House/Potter Manor: 

Melody, Rose, Lily, Scorpius, Albus, James, Michael, Lysander, Lorcan, Jena, Hannah, Alison, Hugo, and Ethan walked into the Potter manor. "This way!" Lily said leading Melody and Rose to her room, her room had been expanded using a spell and, there were 2 extra beds. Michael and James shared a room, Albus and Scorpions also shared a room, the Scmander twins and Hugo in a room Jena, Hannah and Alison in another.

 Michael and James shared a room, Albus and Scorpions also shared a room, the Scmander twins and Hugo in a room Jena, Hannah and Alison in another

"Woah" Melody said as she entered the room, it was full of wizarding world things, clearly Lily's favorite colour is blue.

A/N: and with that it has switched from a Scorlily story to a Scorose story! all copyright goes to J.K Rowling except for the plot and my own characters - Ginny_Luna