Chapter 13

Poland and Germany sat on the couch together in front of the fireplace, quietly sipping their hot coco.

"Your Family is very lovely." Poland said, making Germany smile.

"Thank you, it's a shame you couldn't meet Spain and Mexico, guess snow storms just had to ruin that one." The two lightly chuckled.

"It's alright, maybe I can meet them some other time." Poland suggested, his cheeks slightly pink as the thought entered his mind. This whole thing felt like how he would feel if he were meeting the family of his significant other, he had been so nervous that they would judge him or wouldn't like him. Yet they treated him with kindness, and seemed to accept him into the family. Poland quickly brushed the thought aside.

"Yeah, maybe next time." Germany stared into the coco in his mug, his cheeks pink. He didn't understand why he loved introducing Poland to his family so much...take that back, he knew exactly why he liked it.

Germany started to get lost in a daydream.

Poland scooted closer to Germany, making the taller man flinch.

"Don't be scared." The Pol said seductively. Germany gulped, turning a bit so he was facing the Pol head on. The shorter country got even closer, so close their faces were almost inches apart. Germany could feel Poland's breath on his face. Slowly Germany leaned forward, closing the gap between them. They melted into a kiss. Germany could feel his hands move to Poland's hips while Poland's were behind his head, pulling the two closer together. Germany started to lean back on the couch, the simple kiss turning into a heated make out session.

"Anon?"

The tricolored country flinched, snapping back to reality.

"Hm? Sorry- I spaced out." Germany said, looking away, embarrassed for letting his feelings get the better of him.

"It's okay, I've noticed you do that a lot. Kinda getting used to it." Poland replied. Germany frowned, he did space out a bit too often, hopefully Poland wasn't suspicious of anything.

The two continued to talk about nothing in particular, eventually finishing their hot chocolates and leaving the empty mugs in the table. The rest of the family was already asleep in their respective rooms, after all it was almost midnight. Poland had started to fall asleep, and in his half conscious state he'd scooted closer to Germany and fallen asleep on his shoulder. Germany's face was a bright red, he had no clue what to do and was freaking out.

"Just be very quiet and slow." He whispered to himself, slowly sliding Poland off of himself and onto the couch. He stood up and picked Poland up bridal style, carrying him upstairs and into his bedroom. He would have taken Poland to the guest bedroom, but that was currently being taken by Austria, and they had already pre decided that they would share a bed.

He lay the shorter man onto the bed, blushing as he watched Poland stir. Germany tucked Poland under the covers, making sure that everything was perfect. He quickly changed into some clothes to sleep in, taking iff his shirt and just wearing some flannels. He was nervous about sleeping shirtless around Poland, but at the same time he knew Poland also had a considerable amount of scars littering his body. 

Before he got into bed he paused, looking at Poland. He but his lip.

He'll never know... Germany thought, quietly approaching Poland and planting a small kiss on his lips. Get could feel his entire body heat up. Poland's lips were so soft and comforting, something about the kiss just made him want more.

Good God Germany, you really have fallen head over heels. He thought to himself. The man walked over to the other side of bed and tucked himself under the covers, quickly drifting off to sleep.

— — — — —

Heya! Hope you all enjoyed the chapter, been a while since this book has seen an update. Luckily Summer is coming soon, so hopefully I'll have more time to write. We'll also have to see how much a lack of motivation screws me over, but hopef it won't be like last year, where I would just disappear for 2 months and come back, apologize for not posting anything, and then disappear again.

Apologies for it being so short, but it was nice to just write some fluff.

I do really miss writing these stories, and I hope to continue them.

Also, if you haven't already, please go look at Broken Promise, Black Roses, & Far From Home, those books will also have an update today!

Stay Safe & Have a lovely day because you deserve it