Armin x Male Uke Reader.

Armin made his way down the hall, quickly. M/n  had just gotten in after being gone for three weeks and Armin was needing his M/n time. The two had been in a secret relationship for almost a year now.. they didn't want anyone to know especially Armin.
Armin ran outside and straight to M/n pulling the taller male into a hug. "oh god.. M/n. I'm so glad you are okay". M/n just smiled and hugged Armin.. He was a little beat up but M/n didn't lose any limps or anything so he was good.
After hugging for awhile they pulled apart so
M/n could greet the others surrounding them. Armin wanted the hug to last longer but just stood to the side until M/n was done which took awhile.
After all that, M/n ran off with Armin into a empty supply room. While in there, the two talked about the things that M/n and his team had discovered while they were gone. This lasted a good few hours as the two just enjoyed  each other's company.. they sat together on the floor, next to each other. smiling, laughing and getting serious about some subjects. "I missed you so much.." M/n said as Armin hugged him. "I missed you too... M/n! It was so hard without you here. I missed you standing next to me at all times.. with that gorgeous smile... And your voice and.. and-" Armin was cut off by M/n kissing him. "gosh Armin you are so cute~" M/n said as he laid his head in Armin's lap after Kissing him which left Armin extremely red in the face.
Luckily no one came and bothered the two, they knew the two males had a 'close' relationship so they decided to not mess with the two.. today. Everyone that was smart enough and actually watched the two males when they were together, could tell they in some type of relationship. By the way they talk and look at each other.. how they randomly run off whenever they get the chance and when M/n had gone off with his team, everyone could tell that Armin was off without M/n by his side.
The ones that knew the two were together were hoping that the two would just come out but were guessing that one of the two males wanted to keep it secret.
Now.. back to the love birds.

M/n had crawled into Armin's lap and the two were now kissing. They needed to let out some steam after being apart from each other for so long.
M/n quickly took off his and Armin's shirts, taking kissing breaks in between.

-okok skip to the hot St ff bc I haven't done this in so long omg-

M/n had a hand over his mouth as he was getting railed by Armin. He was trying to keep himself quiet so others couldn't hear them but the hand trick wasn't going to last long as Armin started to pick up the pace. "Ngh.. M-M/n I want to hear you moan my name~"  Armin whispered in M/n's ear in a slightly husky voice which just made M/n give up on trying to be quiet.
"Ugh~! You are an assholee.." M/n said loudly, he wrapped his arms around Armin's neck as Armin started to slow down a bit just to mess with the taller male. "Say it~" Armin was enjoying this.. seeing his M/n slowly start to whine and beg for him to go faster.
M/n pulled Armin in closer and.. "Armin~.. fuck me like you mean it~!!" M/n Said loudly as Armin started to pick up the pace again. Armin laughed as he watched his boyfriend say his name over and over.. as he kept going harder and faster. Armin was glad he was the only one that got to see this side of his beautiful boyfriend... And no one else. M/n was all his and no one else's. Just his.. for ever.
After their little fuck fest, the two went and cleaned themselves up, ignoring the jokes coming towards them. Of course every one had heard them.. with M/n screaming and Armin's m o a n s, the two knew that they wouldn't live this one down. But Armin was happy.. because even if all these idiots heard them they knew that M/n was his.

The two cuddled up together outside, watching the star filled sky (it's night time yo).
"You know we are probably going to get asked about what happened In that supply room, y'know...?" M/n said, a bit embarrassed but Armin surprisingly just shrugged it off. "we'll just tell them that's what a loving couple does." M/n sat up, quickly "I thought we had to keep it a secret!?" Armin smiled and shook his head no. "not anymore.. plus they'd just know we were lying if they asked us if we were together and we said no."
M/n looked quite pleased that he could finally say they were a couple instead of just close friends or some bullcrap excuse. M/n gave Armin a big huge and settled down next to him again. Little did he know that this was Armin's plan to try and keep everyone from trying to touch him... And only he could touch his sweet M/n.

.
May be continued.

I know I said I would come out with a chapter on my birthday but y'all get it the day after.
Also if y'all didn't know, my dumbass is 16 >:)))
O h and sorry for the short chapter.. I feel bad but I couldn't think of anything u g h
And I went with Armin bc ,, you guys are always commenting on the Armin x uke so I decided to come out with another one even tho it wasn't requested >:((
O h and a little yandere Armin? Idk how that turned out bc I rlly don't know how to do Yandere's but I hope you guys enjoy this :((((