/ R E A L / Daddy Bakugo x Uke Robot Reader.

Bakugo was walking down the street. He had just got back from drinking with those.. idiots.
He sighed softly but when he took a sudden turn, he felt someone run into him. Bakugo looked down and saw.. a strange boy. "What the fuck?" Bakugo glared down at them as the Boy got quickly up. "I..I'm so sorry! I'm trying to get away f-fro-" The boy was cut off when a two woman ran up and grabbed onto him.
"Oh honey~ where are you going~?" The woman on the right said as the Woman on the left pressed.. her really big titties on the poor boy.
Bakugo just.. snatched the Boy from the two women with the huge tits. "Will you whores just  fuck off!?" He yelled as they flinched and quickly ran away. Bakugo slightly lifted the boy from his shirt "What the hell is your name?" Bakugo asked, glaring at the boy.
The /young/ man flinched slightly and softly sai d "it's.. M/n Sho"
Bakugo let go of M/n's shirt "You shouldn't let bitches like that do that to you. And.. maybe fight back?" Bakugo said, crossing his arms.
M/n nodded and looked down, his chest and face was glowing a soft blue, it did that whenever he was.. embarrassed or whatever feelin g.
Bakugo looked at strangely but shrugged it off "well.. uh M/n ? Take care of yourself!" He said, loudly before walking off.
~~~~
~~

M/n was scared and didn't want to walk alone.. again and the Women from earlier find him so,, He ended up following after Bakugo but keeping his distance.. bc The Male was hella scary.
But he.. felt this feeling in his robotic heart.. it.. was .. ..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

H A T E.

I'm just kidding /maybe/

But there will be a chapter two so don't even a s k.
Oh and-
I'm at this very moment-
Driving to Oklahoma.
Why?
Bc my Older sister is having a baby-
And She might be born on Christmas—