Bakugō X Uke Robot reader (PART TWO)

Hiii everyone! I'm in a very good mood. So I decided to write a short chapter, being like the second or third part of the Bakugō  and M/n series, i have going on right now. 

I'll start doing regular chapters again soon! :)

————

For the past few days, M/n had been coming to Bakugō's classroom and following him around lunch. 

Bakugō was a little annoyed by it but he didn't mind. The first day M/n had shown up to his class, he had gotten angry at the small boy which resulted in tears but he ended up buying him a popsicle as an apology. Which was weird of Bakugō. 

Today  M/n met up with Bakugō after school, saying he wanted to talk to him about some things. 

M/n took Bakugō to a nearby coffee shop. He sat down as Bakugō ordered them two drinks. All he wanted to talk about maybe becoming closer and.. other things. M/n had never been in love before, he was like a baby when it came to love and when Bakugō saved him, he fell in love right there with the blonde (that needs anger management). Bakugō Came back with their drinks, when Bakugō handed, M/n his drink, he let out a soft thank you. Bakugō Sat across from M/n, quietly taking sips as he waited for M/n to say something. 

M/n let out a soft sigh before saying something. "Hey Bakugō, i.. i li-" "oH BAKUGO!" He was interrupted by a certain redhead that had just walked into the coffee shop. Bakugō looked back at the redhead as the small boy  quickly dropped his head, looking at his lap, his face blue with embarrassment. Bakugō talked with the redhead for a minute before he walked off to order drinks with his other friends. He looked back at M/n, who had suddenly disappeared. "Huh?!" He let out an aggravated sigh as he stood up. He didn't have the boy's number yet and honestly.. he was curious on what he wanted to talk about. 

The next few days Bakugō didn't See M/n at all but all he could think was "well at least I don't have him up my ass anymore" but it still bothered him on what M.n wanted to talk about and what he was about to say. 

M/n skipped school and shut himself in his room. He was embarrassed and couldn't understand the feelings he was feeling. After getting a warning text from his friend, he finally went to school. He tried his best to avoid Bakugō but couldn't help but drop by his classroom, he just needed to at least see a glimpse of him. Well when he peaked his head in to see if he was in there, he got surprised when he heard a familiar voice behind him "always in my way " 

M/n let out a surprised sound as he quickly turned around to see Bakugō. Before he could get a single word out, Bakugō started to drag him off somewhere.. 

But where to?

———

Sorry 🙏  But you know i love leaving you guys on cliffhangers (irllydont)

But u h, please tell me  what you guys think! I haven't written something like this in a bit and it felt really good to write plus it just took all the stress away..

Have a goodnight-day everyone.