Ben Drowned x uke (chubby) Caninbal Reader

I'm backkkk- this is gonna be a short chapter bc I'm tired ;-;
--◇■◇--

M/n was in the kitchen, putting away his dinner while everyone was still in the dining room, eating and chatting away. He didn't like eating around them because some of the ruder Pasta's would constantly make fun of his weight and how he ate.

'Who doesn't like Chocolate on meat??' M/n thought as he put his dinner in the fridge. His main food source was human meat, he didn't like normal foods like some of the others do.
M/n poured himself a glass of water as Ben Made his way into the kitchen. "Oh my cute marshmallow~" Ben said as he wrapped his arms around M/n.
M/n and Ben were in a secret relationship but the two were pretty flirty with each other around others.

>M/ns first pov<

I turned around to look up at my cute boyfriend. I glanced behind him to make sure no one was around before I planted a small kiss on his lips. "I thought I told you to stop calling me that, sugar" i mumbled into his lips as he smirked into mine. "You call me.. yknow what and I'll stop calling you, Marshmallow" He said, and I stared at him with a face of disgust.

He just laughed at me as he left little kisses around me face and then backed away because someone walked in. "Let's 'game' together, later" Ben said, as he made his way out. "I won't 'game' with you, until you stop calling me that!" I yelled at him before turning back around to grab my water.

Jane stood off to the side confused, wondering if that word had another meaning between the two.

--◇back○to○third○pov◇--

It was midnight when M/n entered Ben's room. He quickly walked over to Ben's bed and flopped down next to the Male that was playing on his Nintendo. "Hold me" m/n mumbled with a tinge of sadness in his voice.
Ben set his Nintendo down and pulled M/n into him, whispering sweet things as he left small kisses on M/n's face.

The two laid there for about an hour or so as M/n vented to his boyfriend. Ben mainly listened, giving advice at some moments or just giving him a tight hug. After M/n was done, hid his face in Ben's chest.. just sobbing, letting it all out.

Ben rubbed circles in M/n' back. "Y'know... you are cutest, perfect, crazy, and a lot of other things... i-.. you are my person, I may be a jerk at times but I love you! Like a lot. Everything I see you, I just keep falling more in love with you." Ben took a deep breath "andihonestlywanttomarryyou" he said quickly which made M/n raise his head. "You want to... marry me?" M/n said, wiping away his tears.
They both sat up, and sat in front of each other. Ben held onto M/n's hands.
"Yes, I want to marry you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you!"
M/n jumped into Ben's arms. "I want to marry you too! And spend the rest of my life with you!!"

---◇○◇---

Hnnng
I don't like how it ended but i kinda do?
I might rewrite it but I wanted something sweet tbh :,
Also tried smthing new ,, tell me if you guys like it? Because it's been a hot minute since I've done a first pov!
Drink water, it's good for you <3