<And I Oop> Levi Ackerman x Tall Male Reader

M/n was slowly walking down the street, sobbing. He had just left a mess of a blind date and couldn't hold in the tears anymore.
"Fuck you.. Eren Yeager!"
M/n screamed just as he bumped into someone.. A Scary Midget? M/n thought to himself as he looked down at the small guy that was in front of him. M/n was 6'0 and i believe the midget is maybe.. about 5'2?
M/m bent down and reached out his hand to the dude but The midget just swatted his hand away as he quickly got up.
"tch. you should watch where you are going!" The man yelled as M/n stepped bac k, being the scaredy-cat he is.
<10 minutes late r>
M/n learned that the scary hot midgets name was Levi.. Levi Ackerman and Now M/n was buying him drinks..
M/n stayed silent as he drank while Levi just g l a r e d or well.. that was just his normal bitchy face.
>ha h 2 hours later<
M/n had gone into a crying and ranting fit..about the horrible blind dates he has been on a n d Levi just listened and gave him a few tips which M/n would most likely not remember. Just as Levi was giving M/n a few more tips,.. M/n had passed out, drink still in hand.
Levi stopped and looked at the passed out M/n. "tch.." Levi pulled out his phone and took a picture of the poor tall bby.
Now here we go where Levi somehow gets the Tall bby to his apartment. Levi struggled up the stairs, kinda dragging the tall bby up but he got to his room with the bby. Levi put M/n on his bed. "should've just left you.." he mumbled as he took of M/n's shoes off and y'know clothes because.. whoops i forgot to say that it rained :)
Levi had stripped M/n down to his boxers. "nice body" he said, a small smirk on his face.
Levi had stripped himself down to his undies also.

🔞🌶spicy time🌶🔞

Levi threw his unders to the corner of the room as He got in between M/n's legs, softly kissing down from M/n's neck to his chest then thighs "how.. soft." Levi left marks all over M/m's body but mostly his legs. "i hope you don't mind but i'm going to use your thighs for minute.." he whispered as he quickly grabbed some lube from his nightstand.
-
ch o ke s
i'm just gonna publish tthis shit and finish the spicy crap later.
Hope you guys enjoy?