Ban x Short Uke Reader

Im gonna be a shithead and not proof read jt or anything_rn so please enjoy ______

M/n was out traveling the country, he was a super ordinary guy that was on a quest for a man with just the right muscles. He set out for his quest almost a week ago.. it was going good and he thought he found the right guy until he got scammed and robbed of all his belongings so here's M/n, sitting on the side of the road, drawing in the dirt. Trying to figure out what to do.. "should I just go back home? Or  keep going on?" He mumbled to himself as he continued drawing. He sighed as he dropped his stick and laid his head on his knees with another deep sigh. 'This sucks' M/n suddenly stood up when a sudden thought struck him. "I'll just find that asshole! It shouldn't be that hard" he said, confidently as he started walking back to the nearby village. That asshole couldn't have gotten too far. After making back into the Village, M/n went around looking for that asshole. He asked everywhere, trying to see if anyone had seen that guy but no had seen him. Where could he have gone?? M/n took a small break in a alleyway to get out of the sun. "It's like he was never here" m/n said with a grumble, he leaned against the wall, letting out a sigh. He looked down the alleyway and saw a guy turning into the alleyway. 'He's pretty hot.. the hair, the red leather and oh fuck.. the muscles" M/n felt his face heat up as he stared at the very tall man then he shook his head and turned his back to the male. "I gotta focus.." He whispered to himself with a small nod. "Focus on what?" Said the strange male he had seen just moments before. M/n covered his mouth, trying not to scream. He quickly turned around and looked all the way up. 'So tall..and... no wait- how did he show up so quickly behind me?' M/n thought, trying to focus on the scary part instead of the just all the hotness coming from this man. "I.. uh.. I'm trying to find someone!" M/n said as he looked down as looking up at him was starting to hurt his neck. The male looked down at M/n with a grin, this kid reminded him of a little rabbit.

__im sleeby so this is gonna be a short but it'll definitely have a part two- oh and time skip to around 6 in the evening.____

M/n had gotten to know the male or well Ban. Ban had helped M/n look around the village and they finally got a lead on where the scammer could be. So here they were, in the middle of the forest, trying to find this scammers hideout. M/n was walking in front of Ban as he had eyes on lower ground and Ban could see higher ground. 'This works great' M/n thought with a grin. 'Before I know it, I'll have everything I need and I'll get to get payba-" before M/n could finish his thoughts, he triggered a trap and got pulled up into the air by a rope that was wrapped around his ancles. "I guess we're getting close" Ban said with a snicker as he watched the little M/n having a mini freak out. After a minute of watching M/n, he untied the male but kept him in his arms. "The traps will probably get worse from here so it'll be better if you stay put" Ban said as looked down at the use to be irritated M/n but is now showing a face of happiness as he leaned into Ban, holding onto him tightly. "Okay~ just please don't drop me." He said as Ban nodded and kept walking  (he's so ooc,  I'm sorry 😫)  after about 20 minutes go by, they finally came by the hideout they were told about. Ban and M/n hid behind some bushes as they watched the Scammer and his buddies around a fire. M/n anger was started to rise once more but specially became that asshole was bragging on how he had scammed M/n. M/n looked over at Ban and ...

That's all I can write rn,, I don't have my headphones so no music or audios to listen to so bear w me <3 I'm trying to come out of writers block

This was for FloofySqurriel
I'm gonna do a part two for your request, I hope you don't mind <3
Also I'm sorry for the wait </3