Tendou x Male Blind Uke Reader

This'll just be fluf f bc you guys need some fluff in ur lives  and Tendou will be ooc bc i also haven't really used him before. 

&

M/n was at Home, Even though He was blind he loved to play or well try to Play Volleyball But today He was sick and He had no one around to help Him. He laid in bed, a now cold rag on His forehead. "This.. is Awful." M/n rolled out of bed, falling onto the hard floor. "ow.." he sat up, moving his hands around to feel what was in front of him But Then He heard someone knocking. "i wonder who's here.." he stood up and then started to walk but fell as he had forgot to untangle his feet from the blanket. he heard the knocking get louder. "come in!" he yelled, as he remembered that he left the door open.

&

Tendou came in Once he heard that he could come in. "M/n-kunn~" he said, closing the door and taking off his shoes before he went to M/n's room, having a feeling that the Small male would be in there. He looked down at The Male.. He was all tangled up in a blanket. "what is this?" he kneeled down, snickering. 

M/n reached up, feeling Tendou face. "Tendou.. help me" he said, pouting softly.  Tendou laughed and picked him up. "Why should i~?" Tendou said, sitting on The bed with the small M/n in his lap, his infamous smir k on his face. "My blind Babyy~ you are so tiny"  he said as M/n just nuzzled into him. "Tendou just.. shh" M/n mumbled, putting his hand over Tendou mouth. "let's just sleep.. together" M/n said, huffing. Tendou kissed M/n's hand, as He fell back onto the bed. "you always sleep" he mumbled into M/n's hand, rolling onto his side pulling M/n close to him, kissing M/n head, softly. 

M/n had a small smile on his face. "just sleep..you giant~" he said, snuggling into Tendou. Tendou just snickered and wrapped his arms tightly but not to tight around his Blind baby.

&

u m u m- i hope this'll do! i know it's hardly any fluff but it'll d o-it's already 2:08 am but i'm going to try and finis h all these dam n things bc i love you guys i g ue s s

alsosorryitsshortandbad