Eren x Male Uke Reader

This is set in modern ages bc yeah
-fluff-
____

Eren had just back from work and he was eager to see his cute husband. They had been married for about two years now and today was their anniversary. Eren walked in, flowers and a few pretty bags in hand. He was greeted with a big hug before he could even get his shoes off.  "Baby! Happy anniversary!" M/n yelled, excitedly as Eren gently dropped the bags & flowers and hugged his beautiful husband back. "Hi baby.. happy anniversary, my gorgeous M/n" Eren said as he carried his husband to their bedroom.
They cuddled up on the bed, with some soft kisses and small talk between the two. They both talked about the day each other have had. M/n softly caressed Eren's face with a smile "I can't believe it's been two years already.." Eren nodded, smiling as he kissed M/n's forehead. "I feel like we just had our wedding just yesterday but here we are laying in bed and it's already been two years.. Im truly happy to have you next to me. I'm glad you are always here to greet me when i get back from work. You are my world, M/n. You truly are.. and not a day goes by where I'm unhappy because I just have to think about you and my day gets way better even when I have a bad day at work..." Eren said as he gently pressed his forehead against M/n's forehead. "I never want to lose you. My world would end. If you ever die, they better dig another hole right next to yours because I'm going down with you. M/n you are my wonderful.. gorgeous.. funny and just overall amazing husband that I will forever love." M/n felt tears roll down his cheeks as he quickly left little kissed all over Eren's face. "why are you just so amazing, Eren???" M/n asked as he wrapped his arms around Eren. The two laid there for a bit just enjoying the moment before they got up and decided to eat dinner that M/n had made before it got cold.
The two ate in silence just enjoying everything. After they were done eating, they cleaned everything thing up together. M/n singing his cleaning song as he did the dishes. Eren listening to him as he dried the dishes.
This was a very nice evening for the two and they were enjoying every second that went by. After cleaning up everything, the two got the gifts they had bought for each other out. They both sat on the couch and opened their gifts.
M/n had loved the flowers and the little crafts that Eren had gotten him. "I.. love this all! Thank you, Baby!" M/n said with a big smile. Eren just nodded with a small smile on his face. M/n had gotten him a matching necklace and a few other things.
M/n dragged Eren back to the room and sat him on the bed as he put on some calm music. He then ran over to the bed and jumped into his Husband's arms. "let's just lay here and enjoy each other's company, okay?" M/n said as Eren moved around to get comfy. Eren let M/n lay on his chest and they just laid there, continuing on a subject from earlier. There was lots of smiles, laughing, kisses and happiness going on in those special moments.
The two ended up falling asleep in each others arms.
They were both truly happy and would go on to love each other for a long time.

_____

Ahhh a super super short chapter tonight. I'm hella sleep deprived but I was like "I need to get a new chapter out bc these guys are gonna get possibly hella annoyed w me if I don't come out with some new chapters" I literally tossed and turned in bed for like an hour, thinking up a chapter and here you guys go!
Also wow- I've been getting a lot of love!
Also 110k reads?? Tf-
Anyways rest well guys, don't stay up too late bc it's bad for your health 💤