Kirito x Male Uke Reader

_warning: dirty_

As usual M/n was over at Kirito's house. He enjoyed spending his weekends with the younger Male but recently Kirito had been acting strange again. A few months ago, M/n was coming over to Kirito's place to just hang out and Kirito tries to make a move on him which ended bad.. for Kirito. M/n apologized after Kirito did... Because he did knock the male out cold. Back to the present, M/n was waiting on the couch for Kirito to get finished with his shower but of course Kirito didn't know M/n was there. M/n had a habit of sneaking into Kirito's house. So at the moment he was playing on his phone, he had made himself at home on the couch. "damn.. he takes forever." M/n groaned as he laid back on couch.
Sooner or later the Small male got up and rain upstairs to Kirito's room, the shower was off now and he could hear Kirito in his room.  "fufufu~ I'll sneak up on him" M/n said as he quickly busted into Kirito's room only to see something scary... Kirito's jacking off.
M/n quickly closed his eyes and started laughing as Kirito threw a pillow at him. "I didn't know Nii-san was so dirty!" M/n said loudly, laughing as Kirito yelled for him to get out which he just stood there because he knew that would mess with the younger Male.
"There's nothing wrong with that. You are young!" M/n opened his eyes as he turned around. "but I'll leave you to it". M/n quickly walked out of the room, leaving the door open of course and made his way back downstairs to make himself some food.
Kirito sat there on his bed, embarrassed because.. from just seeing M/n and hearing him laugh made him cum. "nngh.. fuck." He cleaned himself up but just sat there as he listened to M/n downstairs, blasting music on his phone. He would go down there once he calmed himself down. 
M/n had made himself a sandwich and was standing there in the kitchen, enjoying his sandwich while listening to music.

So after awhile.

The two were now in the living room together, gaming. They were currently doing a contest and whoever loses has strip and take a shot and whenever they were fully undressed.. they didn't think out that part yet. But They were in the middle of being in a tie. 'damn this kid is good' M/n thought as he struggled though the round. After a minute of struggling, M/n lost.
"Fuck! Damn you man" M/n said with a groan as he got up and took off his pants. "this game is so stupid I swear to whoever the duck-" M/n kept rambling on as Kirito just watched with a red face. He was the one who got them into doing this contest because he knew m/n would definitely played it because it involved drinking.. Soon Kirito was brought back to earth by M/n who threw his pants at him. "focusss" m/n said as he plopped back down onto the couch. "already took my shot and everythin. Let's get to the next round! I'm so gonna win !"
After awhile, both of them were left in their underwear and Kirito was definitely drunk while, M/n next to him was still sober.
"I give up-" Kirito mumbled as he hugged onto a couch pillow. M/n just smiled in victory.
M/n soon got a fun idea and grabbed the liquor bottle. He pushed Kirito down onto the couch and sat down on him. He just smiled down at him as Kirito looked up at him in surprise. "Let's have more fun~" M/n said as he took a big drink from the bottle then kissed Kirito.  (is there a word for when y'know.. you kiss someone and put whatever is in your mouth into theirs fhfh help me-)
M/n looked into Kirito's eyes, he smirked into the kiss as he soon pulled away. He started to kiss Kirito's neck. "you looked so cute earlier when you were all embarrassed when I busted into your room earlier.." M/n mumbled as he left small hickeys on Kirito's neck. Kirito let out little moans and whines as M/n teased his chest all the while softly grinding against him.
M/n kissed his way down to Kirito's chest and started leaving small bite marks all over. "People will know you are my little toy~" while doing all this Kirito was a moaning mess. As things were getting hotter M/n happened to look up when Kirito went quiet suddenly and he was.. passed out. "this little brat-" M/n groaned as he sat up. "you had to go and pass out and I wasn't even done yet!" M/n let out a sigh but he was still going to have his fun. He pulled down his and Kirito's underwear. 'he's still hard as a rock soo~' M/n prepared himself and you guys should get the rest of the story.
Anyways
The two were both passed out on the couch together, cuddling.

_____

I'm trying to get a few dirty chapters out bc you guys seem to like those
But I cant go toooo crazy but I kinda wanna
Like I kinda wanna write a BDSM chapter only bc Ive been reading some raunchy webcomics okk
Like BJ Alex and stuff-