Adult Killua x Stalker (crybaby) Uke Reader

I suddenly got inspired by the song, stalkers tango - Autoheart. So please enjoy this short chapter. Also gonna try a different writing style ig- I saw someone else do it and I wanna see if I like it?? Also I have no idea how to be a stalker ?

______________

M/n watched his beloved Killua walk into a shop. He looked at his camera, checking out the new photos he had just snapped of the Male. He let out a giggle as he tucked his camera in his bag. 'Just you wait.. you'll be mine when the times right' M/n thought as he adjusted his mask before quickly stepping out from behind the bushes he was in hiding in. He headed up the street, to the shop he had seen Killua enter.

M/n entered the shop and started to "look" around at random objects but his main focus was on Killua who was talking to the lady in the front. 'That fucking bitch looks so happy to be talking to him.. I'll make her regret it later" M/n thought making a disgusted face under his mask. 'Oh he's leaving .. wait-'
__

Killua bought the stuff he needed while making small talk with the short girl. He grabbed his stuff and went to leave but the girl stopped him by grabbing onto his arm, asking him out for a date. Killua was about to refuse her when a male came out of nowhere and grabbed onto him. "He's mine." The Male said, slapping the girls hand away. The girl backed off immediately and apologized repeatedly. Killua was then dragged out of the store by the male. 'Well this is interesting..' He thought but as he was about to say something to the male, he ran off.
____

M/n felt rage when that bitch grabbed Killua, his body just moved in its own. He grabbed onto Killua's arm  "He's mine" he said as slapped the girls hand off.
M/n glared at the female as she held her hand and started to apologize nonstop. "Bitch.." He mumbled as he pulled Killua out of the shop, once he had gained control again. He looked up at Killua.. he really was beautiful and smelled amazing before Killua could say anything, M/n ran off. After running quite a ways he ended up in an alleyway, breathing heavily, He pulled down his mask to catch his breathe. "Oh fuck.. he was-" he was cut off by a sudden voice behind him. "Was what?"

M/n quickly pulled his mask up and glanced back, seeing it was Killua. He started to run off again but was stopped by a hand, grabbing the back of his jacket. M/n let out a yelp as he was yanked back and slammed against the brick wall.
"Stop running off like you are a scared rabbit.. it's annoying." Killua said as M/n was pinned against the wall.

'Fuck.. he's.. he's touching me. He even looks angry... I want him to touch me more-' M/n was brought back to reality as Killua went to pull off his mask. M/n turned his head to the side. "No! I'll tell you anything just don't take it off!" M/n yelled as he started to try and get away but Killua pushed his body against M/n's to stop him from moving so much as he ripped the mask off. "Stop! You can't see my face!" M/n yelled as he kept his head down after his mask was ripped off.

_____

Killua chased down the male and found him in an alleyway. The male was talking to himself.. about Killua. 'What a weirdo..' Killua thought as he stepped into the alleyway, interrupting the male "was what?" The Male went to run but Killua quickly grabbed the back of his jacket then slammed him into a wall. He grabbed the males hands, pinning them up with his left hand. "Stop running off like you are a scared rabbit.. it's annoying."

Killua looked into the males eyes. '..Beautiful?' He thought as he raised his free hand up to pull of the males mask but the male started to struggle and yell at him not to take it off. 'Is he super ugly or something??' Killua got a little irritated and curious at the same time so he pushed his body against the males, ripping the mask off. The male hung his head low. "You really don't want me to see, huh?" Killua tilted The males head up.. wait. He was actually really pretty? "I.. you aren't ugly? That's surprising." Killua mumbled as he stared at the males face.
____

M/n was forced to look up at Killua, Killua had a surprised face as he started mumbling things. M/n let out a small sob, he didn't want Killua to find him out just yet and he ruined it all by letting his rage take over.. "please let me go.." M/n said, letting out more sobs.

Killua had a sudden grin on his face as he cupped M/n's face with both of his hands. "You look really cute when you cry.. why don't you cry some more?" Killua said as M/n shook his head as he continued to let out sobs.

"I'll leave you alone so please let me go" m/n begged. He honestly loved this, being touched, slammed against a wall and now his face was being held by someone he's been in love with for so long now... but it just wasn't the right time. What if Killua doesn't want him around or leaves him. He couldn't stand the thought as Killua kept staring into his eyes.

"I can't let you go just yet... you-"

_______

Haha- s o Killua is out of character but he's also an adult in this but I think it worked out??
I also need to stop making chapters where I have to make a p.2 </3

Make sure you guys drink lots of water and eat <3

And wrote this in like 25 minutes so sorry for any misspelled words or sentences that don't make sense