Dumbledores Army

"I can't believe she actually fired her? Like she really fired her?" Ron said, sitting with Harry and the twins in the common room.

"Who?" I asked, walking down the steps from my dorm.

"Umbridge, she fired Trelawney," Ron said

"What? No, I need to talk to her." I said my mind racing.

"She still lives here Dupont, don't worry. Dumbledore wouldn't let her leave just yet." George laughed, my face serious.

"Yeah just wait until after dinner," Harry said, as George caught my expression.

"Wait is this about, the erm- sleep thing?" George asked, trying to be subtle.

"So much for being subtle Georgie, yes it's about the dreams," I said, not wanting to tell the other boys.

"Dreams?" Fred asked, speaking for the first time.

"It's not a big deal, we should go to dinner," I said, looking to George who followed me out of the common room.

"Wait so, what was last night?" George whispered to me as the rest of the boys followed behind us.

"It was me getting the erm- mark you know. She, you know, told me that if I listened to her it would all be solved." I said

"Listened to her? Like joined them?" George asked quietly

"Im guessing, I don't know Georgie," I said

"You aren't actually considering the offer? Especially from the dream?" He asked

"Merlin no," I answered slowly

"You sound unsure," George said

"Im sure George, I would never," I said, hesitating. I wasn't lying, i would never choose to get the mark. But, for the first time in my life, it seemed like the answer. Joining them, saving the Weasleys, and most importantly saving Fred from her.

"Okay good Bells, you can't get into that. It's dangerous." He said

"You say that like I'm oblivious Georgie" I joked

"You never know sometimes kid." He said

"Don't call me kid, we're the same age," I said, earning a push from George. We all entered the great hall, the team sitting next to one another. A loud banging came from outside the hall, yet another set of rules from Umbridge. There's practically a new one every hour at this rate.

"Hey Potter, do you know any way to get in touch with er- Moony?" I asked, knowing the nicknames from Sirius' constant stories this summer.

"Owl would be good if it wasn't serious, otherwise it might get intercepted," he said quietly.

"I have an idea but it's a little crazy." I said

"Tell me tonight yeah?" Harry asked, my head nodding.

********

"Okay, so you know how this summer you said I could teach you things?" I asked, "So what if we did that, but for all the students, like a class?" I asked

"And you teach it?" He asked

"Not just me, you too," I said

"It would never get approved." He said

"What if it didn't need to get approved?" I asked,

"oh my- You're brilliant Ara!" Harry said

And that week, Dumbledores Army was born. Over a dozen students gathered in the Room of Requirement shouting curses at each other and random objects.