Izuku Midoriya X Reader: The Mole

Quirk: Pinpoint, you can hit any target regardless if you aren't able to see it or not, you just have to know the direction the target is.

(Back Story)

It was just an average day at school. The teachers were teaching you basic education while also telling you how to be heroes. You enjoy the food Lunch Rush cooks for the entire school. Bakugou threatening to blow someone up, Iida doing his arm thing, Mineta making inappropriate comments, Midoriya muttering and Mina getting way too invested in relationships. So yeah everything and everyone was acting normal.

One could argue out of everyone you are the most unnatural given the fact that you are even at the school. See while everyone in the school has dreams of being a hero and is enjoying their time there to learn how to be heroes without having to worry much. You are the exact opposite. You are not planning to be a hero, or enjoying yourself, and are entirely scared. See the reason you are there is because you are a mole sent by One For All to keep an eye on the school's teachers and students.

You didn't like being the mole for him, but you had to be. Your family would be living on the street if not that man helped pay off your family's debts. Besides, even if he didn't, how could you say no to what he tells you to do? You are scared of the man! The guy injured All Might, the strongest hero in Japan and arguably the world! You are practically a pebble to the guy and all his quirks.

So seeing there being no way out of this you said yes and infiltrated the school. It was easier than you expected considering it is one of the greatest schools in the country, still you weren't complaining. You mainly tried to keep to yourself so no one would notice anything suspicious and make you at risk of being caught. Unfortunately life isn't like that. Because somehow you were able to make friends with everyone in the Dekusquad.

You didn't want to get close to anyone as it would make it harder to betray them in the end, yet here you are always relishing your time with them. Iida was a bit of a wet blanket, but it was pretty fun to tick him off by doing things that would set him off. Tsu's bluntness can be a bit hard to deal with when she asks rather personal stuff, but when she asks other people stuff like that it can leave them embarrassed and make you laugh. Ochako's cheery personality always seems to make you more happy even when you are feeling a bit depressed you would still smile thanks to her. Shoto is a bit harder to talk with since he doesn't do much communication outside the family, but neither do you, so the two of you got along well.

They were all interesting yet you were closest to the person you enjoyed being with the most. The green bean of class 1a, the bone breaker, and the ultimate All Might fan boy. Izuku Midoriya. He was one of the strongest in the class, one of the most determined individuals you ever met and he was definitely smart given all the notes he has on heroes and their quirks. He was also very emotional and caring which led to him asking if he and his group could sit with you after he saw you sitting alone.

It was from then on you became friends with them, despite your best attempts to be alone. And when you became friends with Midoriya this soon made you start getting interested in him in more than just friendly ways. And this led to you both falling in love with each other and getting in a romantic relationship. Fortunately this happened because All For One was about to order you to do this.

See, All For One has been led to believe Midoriya is the new holder of One For All and assigned you to seduce him and get close to him. All For One said that this move would allow him by an extension to have a closer eye of the soon to be most powerful hero in the world. Plus there is the sweet bonus of if they ever need to reveal the truth this would hurt Midoriya so bad that it could make him lose trust in the people closest to him or just break his heroic spirit. Either way is a favorable outcome to the evil man.